New zomb type: symbiotic zombie

Bah, Carnage is a chump. And triffids are relatively naturally-occurring plant creatures, if not native to earth. Nothing symbiotic about them.
And once you’re at that point, the difference between symbiote and parasite is largely semantic.

Tarantula monsters could function like boomers, they spray hair at you causing you to both be blind and in pain.

Please tell me someone remembers this

Adding a “strong” enemies necessary. Ideally, they should not appear immediately. And would do well to each time they were unique.
How to explain their appearance?
It’s simple - hybrids. MHZ (“Modified Hybrid Zombies”)
Zombie virus develops. Widespread hybridization occurs. Hybrid creatures appear.
(For example: a cross between multiple zombies - “living flesh”; electric zombie (with bionics) + horse -> Centaur creates a magnetic field around itself; etc.). So far, the stronger the hybridization process of living beings. There are hybrids of 3 or more creatures …
At the mere sight of the prefix “MHZ” in the description, immediately it would become clear that it is time to escape.

I think you need to take a look at the lore Ratinod.

Couldn’t the MHZ be created along the same lines that the Jabberwocky is created?

I don’t think it’s possible to go back in time and ask Charles Lutwidge Dodgson to insert references to modified hybrid zombies into his literary works, no.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub Bird, and shun
That electric horse zombie. Seriously, what the hell.”

I didn’t think it was an actual jabberwock, just that’s what a normal person would call it if they saw something like is described in the game. That being said the goo that causes the human parts to assemble into a large sentient creature could probably insert a few animal parts in there as well.

And hah… along the same lines… lines of a poem… ha.

Electric horse zombie in all its beauty. :slight_smile: