New Trait Idea, Hypoglycemia / New Trait Ideas Thread

[quote=“bugsniper, post:40, topic:5983”]Perhaps we can also add some religious traits. Like if you’re Jewish, then spam, meat pizza, and meat coming from animals other than cows and birds causes morale penalties. Wine and foods coming from a (not yet implemented) kosher cookbook give morale bonuses, especially during certain holidays. Predetermined fast days, announced in advance, give morale penalties for eating. If you’d rather call this a profession, it can be that of a rabbi.[/quote] I am currently too lazy to look into it but someone may be in this thread maybe not suggested religious where you at have to visit a church for morale benefits. that to me sounds really cool and as far as religion should go IMO. After the Cataclysm I might not be on such good terms with the gods myselfe

No, that is a terrible idea.

There’s a reason why there isn’t. If people were Atheist, that mean they wouldn’t get a moral bonus. That means being religious is the way to go, and the devs did not want that.

No, that is a terrible idea.

There’s a reason why there isn’t. If people were Atheist, that mean they wouldn’t get a moral bonus. That means being religious is the way to go, and the devs did not want that.[/quote]

Pretty much. Religious texts are in, but all give the same bonuses, for pretty much the same weight/volume–and the FSM is on the same footing as Yahweh, as Kali, as the Buddha, and so on. Having to track various religions’ methods of practice and assign bonuses for them starts getting into “X religion is the Best” territory, and down that road lies even more flamewars. Nthx.

I feel like Dystychiphobia would encompass more then just driving, stuff like wasting materials while failing to craft something, tripping on rubble and hurting yourself and many other things count as accidents.

I am also not sure if the panic caused by phobias should be counted as a massive morale decrease or as a status effect (and morale decrease maybe) since the symptoms of a panic attack is quite diffrent from ingame depression tbh.

Stuff like shortness of breath (which i assume would come in the form of mild stamina loss), chest pains, and trembling (maybe occasional action point loss (aka losing a ingame turn) arent really accounted for in normal ingame depresion making panic more viable as a active status effect.