New -2 z-level subway bug

In big cities (city size 13 for example) only 0 and -1 z-level of subway generated.
Small cities on the same map will have correct subway.
I found only one large city with the correct subway: https://www.dropbox.com/s/46irqa17bn7q80t/Fetters%20Hot%20Springs1.rar?dl=0

Why did you post this now? The issue you created on GitHub has already been responded to.

Issue was closed with no response and the bug is still present.
And i thought that posting directly to github was kind of a bad tone cause i’m not a code contributor.

If it was closed, posting the exact same description elsewhere won’t get it fixed. GitHub is the primary place those issues are addressed, this forum is mostly just for those who aren’t willing/able to make posts there.

If the problem remains unresolved, you’re better off creating another issue on github, explaining that the problem is still ongoing. It just saves someone else the trouble of making a copy of this post on there.

Actually, it was closed with the response that the issue is only occuring on existing maps which have already been generated with the older map code, and that new maps work correctly. If that isn’t the case and you’re still having the problem on new maps, then you should definitely report it.

Actually, it was closed with the response that the issue is only occuring on existing maps which have already been generated with the older map code, and that new maps work correctly.

This was a mistake. BorkBorkGoesTheCode made confusing comment.
My issue was about new maps.
I can post some saves with broken subways in few hours if needed.

Can’t upload saves right now.
But to make the problem clear:
there is a new subway in CDDA with following structure:

• 0-Z entrance
  • -1-Z stairs
  • -2-Z station and railroad

In every big city (except one from posted save) i see this:

• 0-Z entrance
  • -1-Z stairs
  • -2-Z solid rock

I’ve made a post in the original issue you created referring them to here, hopefully someone with privileges will see it and reopen it. If they haven’t reopened it within a few days, it should be fine to create a new issue, just make sure you note that it’s still happening on newly created worlds.

Pretty sure Kevin reads the threads in the Garage daily.

Here is the save with the broken subway. Just load the save and go downstairs.

Thanks. I will look into the issue.

EDIT: I cannot open any of the attached archives. Would you mind using zip instead of rar next time?