Need some help - Adding a craftable Planter/ Wheelbarrow type thing

So I use the code from the Travois, and took out light_wooden frame and added just wooden frame. To give out door survivalists a method to carry a great deal that is a bit

http://pastebin.com/RLcseZwX

It works in game, as a crafting thing, and later I’d make a full vehicle, I’m a little confused on how to do a pr to git, or if it’s something people would even want.

Also does anyone see crap in the code I used?

In case of cargo parts, size is the storage volume. That would be some really eldritch planter to have the storage capacity of 40 dedicated cargo carriers or 10 empty tiles.

In case of cargo parts, size is the storage volume. That would be some really eldritch planter to have the storage capacity of 40 dedicated cargo carriers or 10 empty tiles.

That was a typo! I meant to do 400, or like a wheel barrow.

200 would be fine. Even at 150 it would obsolete the travois due to far cheaper materials.

Is balance why we don’t have any wooden storage pieces?

Also I’m trying to learn git control right now, so I editted the .json, and have Github for windows, then I forked the file. How do I get to the source to point Code::Blocks at it?

Or more importantly, how do I throw a bunch of heavy wooden vehicle options onto github to see if it’ll get merged?

I use the console git because it is less “weird”, but the steps should be similar:

1. Fork the DDA repo on github (the website)
  2. Clone it in git (the program)
  3. Create a new branch on the cloned repo
  4. Change stuff
  5. Commit the changes
  6. Push the new branch to github (the website)
  7. Request that your branch is merged to the master branch (also done on the website)

The lack of wooden storage other than travois is probably more because no one PR’d them yet, but it’s a good idea to make stuff balanced when it is being added. Otherwise it easily overshadows existing features (if stronger than them) or isn’t used by anyone (if too weak).
Wooden storage piece would be useful to early survivors who didn’t yet manage to find a shopping cart, so it doesn’t need to be very strong to matter.

Thanks man, I did it and was able to mess around with some other stuff!

So now to start on my real project! More dungeons / Enemy level bosses / cool unique loot