Need modding help

Hey guys! I’ve been playing this game for some time, and there are lots of things in it that I would like to change. I searched for cool mods, but didn’t find any that I liked/found interesting.

I’d like to make mod(s) or some kind of overhaul, but I have no experience in modding. I learn very fast but I don’t even know what to do, so I’d be grateful if someone taught me a bit!

reply here, message me or email me if you’re up

Hi there,

Zero modding on my end likewise, and I want you to look at this and check out how an idea grows larger and eventually enjoys appreciation.

Cheers!

Um… Sorry, but I don’t get it.

I’m looking for a modder to help me learn modding ._. Dunno how this post is useful.

What do you want to add?

Look at subdirectories in data/mods directory. Animatronic animals and dino mod both add new monsters, though they are also quite big and so not very good as examples for learning.
Vehicle additions mod adds items and vehicle parts.
Experimental Z-level adds tall buildings.

The .json files are human-readable, just edit them with a text editor.

Such as Notepad++, which has built in coding languages like JSON.

so guys i need some help with modding motions as you know im working on a new summoning magic cast animation but there is an issue with shields anyone mind helping me figure out how to edit skeleton or weight functions in motions?