Need help (already posted in lab forum, just hoping someone knows)

This is in regards to Coleen’s tileset, I love it and I wanted to know if anyone got it to work with experimental versions, because I can’t. Thanks.

I tried both versions on cata 1920 a experimental and I keep on getting this. Is there something I’m doing wrong?
It works fine with the Normal .A version but not with experimental?

lOADING THE TILESET FAILED: FAILED TO OPEN TILE INFO JSON:
GFX/GFX/COLEEN24TILESET/TILE_CONFIG.JSON

Open up the tilesets .json and remove “GFX/” from the line that contains it. Place it in your GFX folder, and, assuming no other issues exist, it should be fine.

Ok, I opened it in wordpad and I cant find any GFX/ or anything similiar. Just a bunch of lines refering to the tiles

ex) {
“rotates”: false,
“id”: “10gal_hat”,
“fg”: 3,
“bg”: 2
},

[quote=“Black_OPs, post:3, topic:7165”]Ok, I opened it in wordpad and I cant find any GFX/ or anything similiar. Just a bunch of lines refering to the tiles

ex) {
“rotates”: false,
“id”: “10gal_hat”,
“fg”: 3,
“bg”: 2
},[/quote]

It’s in the actual tileset folder. So in the coleen24tileset folder there’d be a tile_config.json. That’s got the line you need to change.

Yea thats where I was looking I’ll jsut continue this issue in the lab thread.

Its located at this path : cataclysmdda-0.A-1963\gfx\Coleen24Tileset\tileset.txt.

Looks like we picked the wrong file. Woops. You need the json line in this file.

Ok, I know I just tried this but I started with a fresh download of it and took away the gfx/ on json and tileset like this

NAME: Coleen24
VIEW: Coleen’s24
JSON: Coleen24Tileset/tile_config.json
TILESET: Coleen24Tileset/Coleen.png

And now its working, thankyou for all your help people. Much appreciated!

I read it’s because the filepath changed in the experimental builds.

I’ll wait till the tiles are all there(stable) before i use it.

if you copy what I did you should not have a problem. This tileset is badass IMO.