Necessary parts for working vehicles in experimental build?

Is an intact seat necessary to drive a vehicle in the experiment build? I found a car with gas, wheels, a working engine, and intact controls, but I can’t do anything with it aside from turning the engine and the lights on. I noticed the seat where the controls are located is broken. Am I doing something wrong, or is an intact seat necessary? This is the latest experimental version I’m using

Yeah you need a seat of some sort to drive them.

Thank you! I asked on 4chan and they kept asking for cheese pizza and frosted butts???

Asking on 4chan was the first mistake. The second was thinking you’d get anything serious outta it.

Wait, did you include the game’s name in your 4chan post?

If you did, prepare for 4chan.

BRACE FOR IMPACT

Oh, and if you have a hacksaw, a wrench and a welder somewhere stashed away, you can just remove an intact seat and move it over to where the controls are, or remove the controls and move them to an intact seat, at which point it should be drivable.

I don’t think repairing a seat needs any more than 1 mechanical skill, maybe none, and I know for removing you need none.

For tools, you can often find them in garages, or better yet, in a public works.

I’ve only been on 4chan once, and it was awesome, but mostly because it was the first time I did a prank above something you would get in a joke store.

I got $165 worth of pizza and buffalo wings sent to some random guy’s house. He was a vegetarian. And all the pizzas were meat.