Nanite Armor Canister

Basically its armor that requires power to be active, what it does is it covers existing armor when activated, repairing your armor and body.

defensive values i think it would bee ok as

40 bash res 40 cut res 20 peirce res

Of all the amazing things you could do with a swarm of highly responsive microscopic machines, why in god’s name would you reduce them to mere armor? And what kind of armor would they even make? How many billions upon billions of nano-machines would you need to form a paper-thin layer across your body? What kind of functionality would it even bring?

Alternatively, you want a super-super armor with a generic ‘nano’ prefix to indicate its super-super performance. Which is stupid.

If we had those we could programm them to disassemble everything out of matter from other dimensions and basically fix the cataclysm.
(Except for the dead people, but do we really care about them?)

So basically you want to become a senator?

The Cataclysm cannot be mended. The devs have stated before that the events of the cataclysm are either permanent or cannot be repaired within the feasible lifespan of the player, or likely any human alive. The invaders are here to stay.

The Cataclysm cannot be mended. The devs have stated before that the events of the cataclysm are either permanent or cannot be repaired within the feasible lifespan of the player, or likely any human alive. The invaders are here to stay.[/quote]

if only we had nanomachines.

…son. o3o

…son. o3o[/quote]
Oh but we do have nanomachines, its a fantastic CBM, though oddly enough i still somehow managed to die via constant health loss even though i had no pain/fully healed by said bots so they could use a upgrade :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you mean you were taking constant damage from some ordinary source and they couldn’t keep up? If so, that’s how it’s supposed to work :stuck_out_tongue:

Plus it logically should do a fat lot of nothing against massive damage that kills you before you have the chance to activate it.

Realistically nanomachines is just a nice word for ‘so we manufactured these germs than help you out, see?’ (as the functional difference between machine and lifeform is reduced to zero the smaller you get) so the chances of them actually working and self-repairing at T-1000 Terminator speeds is pretty low (if it was feasibly possible we should probably see animals that could already do that in nature.)

Hell, the blob probably counts as a nanomachine swarm (Lovecraft’s Shoggoths are probably one of the earliest depictions I can think of for scientific namomachines) and the blob might could get around the whole ‘need energy for mass growth equations’ too using its trans-dimensional connections.

Now, someone loony in the laboratory ‘could’ have been working on some ‘blob armor’ but it shouldn’t take a genius to realize why actually wearing a suit made of from mutating alien invading goo from another dimension to help fight the mutating alien goo from another dimension is a poor battle plan.

Makes about as much sense as Blaze’s blob vehicles, at least. o3o

How silly, what could possibly go wrong?

Still better than driving a tank literally made outta goo, via a seat that’s described as being something akin to a waterbed and/or giant stomach. o3o

What if the goomobile just digests anyone who gets inside without being a post-threshold slime mutant? :stuck_out_tongue:

That would be hilarious.

All aboard the nommobile?

o3o<<<<<

What is this and why does EVERYONE who uses it end every other sentence with it?

It is a silly emote. And hey, sometimes I pick other silly emotes to end my sentences with. ;_;

Case in point.

Crisis 4 anyone? :slight_smile: