My first impressions of 0.A release

So what’s up with the books exactly? How come i can’t learn more than three recipes from the crafting 101 book?

You should be able to learn more, if the book has more than 3, you have the required skills, and you do not know them already.

Yes, there are many recipes that the book is simply not teaching me, even though I am more than capable to craft them.

yea books are kinda weird… im not sure how they work either honestly, but i dont seem to be having too much trouble learning recipes from them… it took me a few days to learn any more than three or four recipes from crafting 101 with INT 10

i think some of the recipes need prerequisite skills in other areas to learn… that might be the problem

iirc some recipies do have other prereq skills, and some recipies are harder to learn from books than the actual crafting of the recipies.

So you need skill 5+ for learning it. 3+ to be able to try and actually craft it.

No offense but that’s a pretty ridiculous way to do it. Just make stronger monsters.

No offense but that’s a pretty ridiculous way to do it. Just make stronger monsters.[/quote]
just Lol.

It isn’t that easy tbh.