My first good character

I’ve noticed you tried a Marloss Berry you species trait- I mean fellow survivor.

Keep in mind all your non-Mycus mutations will go away if you cross the Mycus Threshold, and all of your Marloss Mutations will go away if you cross a Mutant Threshold.

Not many people opt for Mycus, but those who do usually don’t regret it. Besides, Marloss Man Reborn was Mycus, and he was practically unstoppable…

I plan on following in MMR’s footstep’s, as his stories of crazy exploits and general bad-assery just sound too cool to pass up. And besides, the Mycus can easily dominate even hulks and jabberwocks, and they would be one of the biggest contenders for the planet in 10-15 years. the Blob has stupidly high numbers and reanimation going for it, but just one survivor can put down 50-100 every day, not to mention all the mutated wildlife and robots still running around can easily take on zombies. Triffids and ants might be of concern, but they are both too easily defeated by fungaloid units in the near future. I want to join the winning side, and who knows, maybe I can even convince other survivors to join so the human race will be saved!

I also plan on reaching that level. Except that I’m doing the Chimera route, and currently that’s been working for me to an extent.

Though I’ve recently found out my world is over a Gigabyte in data size, so it may be time for my first migration with Noble Culver.

Isn’t Chimera slowly dying because of mutations? How should a player cope with that in case he gets to this extent, other than drinking some purifier?

If you mean pine needle tea its supposed to give you 3 healthy and 10 Vitamin C as well as morale.

They have a hyperactive metabolism that allows them to convert food to health directly, and they can eat zombie flesh without any preparation. They have to constantly eat and stab and kill to survive, but they do that extremely well.

With recycle unit cbm and expanded digestive system cbm their hyper metabolism becomes very manageable.

Finding an infinite water source is important. Such as a motel pool or mansion pool. Having a solar array and RV kitchen unit attached is a great way to cook or boil water infinitely. Also having the funnel collecter near your solar array gives 100% efficiency to your water needs. Solar arrays are number one goal of self-sustainability as you can use them in conjunction with your heavy power tools and save batteries.
All in all, if you manage to make it safely to town and survive your first 3-5 days, you should be good.