My custom profession

Sorry something unfinished here, but I wanted to see if you guys have made similar things, and to basically iron out my attempt at making a new profession.

> {
>   "type": "profession",
>   "ident": "Hero",
>   "name": {
> "male": "Otherworld Hero",
> "female": "Otherworld Heroine"
>         },
>   "description":
> "The Elder god of your world reincarnated you into this one after your defeat by the Demon King. Not new to the bloodshed of battle and hardships ahead, you are determined to return to your original world and challenge the Demon King once more.",
>   "points": -14,
>   "traits": [
>             "
>   "items": {
> "both" : [
>                 "socks", "breeches", "knee_high_boots", "leather_belt", "tshirt", "vest_leather", "chainmail_vest", "cuirass_lightplate", "vambrace_larmor", "legguard_metal", "scabbard", "leather_pouch", "leather_pouch", "ring", "crown_golden", "cloak", "longsword"],
>                 "male": [
>                 "loincloth"
>             ],
>             "female": [
>                 "loincloth",
>                 "chestwrap"
>             }
>         ],
>   "skills" : [
>      {
>                 "level": 8,
>                 "name": "melee"
>             },
>             {
>                 "level": 8,
>                 "name": "cutting"
>             },
> {
>                 "level": 5,
>                 "name": "dodge"
>             }
> {
>                 "level": 4,
>                 "name": "unarmed"
>             },
>             {
>                 "level": 3,
>                 "name": "bashing"
>             },
> {
>                 "level": 3,
>                 "name": "speech"
>             }
> ],
> 
>  "skills" : [
>      {
>                 "Quick", "Melee_Weapon_Training", "Indefatigable", "Fast_Learner"
>             ]
>         }
>     },
>     {
1 Like

caint think of one though :confused:

Perhaps start injured and/or bleeding if you just lost a fight to a demon king? You could even start with a random artifact, if that’s possible.

1 Like

An artifact weapon would be cool as hell, but i’m not sure how to implement that. Question is, does this profession actually work in-game as intended? I need someone to test it out and/or modify it for me, as i’m not really good at troubleshooting.

Perhaps make it into a proper mod file? Just giving it as text makes it pretty hard to use.

I usually just inject(put) my code in the game files. also how to put that background when typing words?

Hmm, no idea how to do that, but i’ll look into it.