Maybe baby bugs

c.0 b47752d

just a list of things that seem off this experimental. Going to get more official info/ look into it etc, but for now this will have to do.

1. stairs glitch: going up or down stairs often results in a debug message about location and/or being aproximately 15 tiles north when going down stairs. and south the same amount when going up before being debugged back to the proper location.

edit> looks like sometimes it does not debug properly and results in being warped to a place that is not the stairs. I think this happens when you get displaced sideways as well instead of just vertically. ?possibly because spot its going to debug you to is a wall or something?

2. non-existent entities: this seems like it might just be part of the game, but while running through town random noises from random nearby locations are heard, including directly under my feet. I have plenty of vision in said areas and closest blind zone is often far away. no damages or flaming eyes or hallucinations just noises from places I can see.

Never mind this seems to be a new addition to the game that makes enemies underground hear-able when you are near them, even when you are still above ground.

ok updated. please let me know if/when this is fixed.

Stair glitch should be fixed now. vertical_notes will not print debugmsgs, even when it fails for some reason.

i use 009d626. i had something like that. friendly NPC got slipping on the ground to the south from the car, but when i tried to step on her sitplace in the car i got warning message that here must be an NPC. and then i tried to drive, i killed NPC but she was as i told, far away from car. before it i step down to the basement of one house.

it would also slow down the game a bit. i got to update my version. and thanks.