Marloss Berries

Flame pls[/quote]
I’m not actually sure what you’re trying to get me to do so I’m going to reply to this guy.

[quote=“123456789, post:18, topic:8115”]Can someone just explain how this is supposed to work? I don’t mind spoilers. I’ve gone thorugh the process and ended with 4 mutations: Mycus, Mycus Identity, Mycus Flesh, and Mycus Feeder.

None of them seem to have any effect. I don’t see any pros or cons, other than i lost a bunch of mutations to get here.[/quote]
When you sleep, you develop mutations. Eventually you will get Mycus Spores or Mycus Flowers, which will upgrade into Sporogenesis or Blossoms. Both are activatable mutations. Sporogenesis creates friendly spores (while also fungifying any monsters right next to you) while Blossoms creates a cloud of fine spores that fungifies a small area. Fungifying an animal (or zombie animal) will kill it instantly. Fungifying a zombie will turn it into a fungal zombie, no matter what kind it is. Make hulks and brutes harmless! Fungifying a machine will do jack diddly shit so I wouldn’t recommend it.

At first, I would recommend finding a spire or blossom. Pick all the bushes or flowers. Plant the seeds to grow marloss bushes and pick marloss bushes to get mycus fruits. Don’t eat fruits until you are very hungry and thirsty so you don’t waste any. Become a rover, exploring the wide world, having a huge stockpile of mycus fruits in your car, replenishing them when you come across a spire. Spread the fungus.

The Marloss Man Reborn is a reference to flame.
As for becoming a Mycus. You become part of what started the apocalypse.
Saying that I must say this. FLAME IS A TRAITOR TO MANKIND! WE MUST BURN HIM!

[quote=“Nickal, post:22, topic:8115”]The Marloss Man Reborn is a reference to flame.
Saying that I must say this. FLAME IS A TRAITOR TO MANKIND! WE MUST BURN HIM![/quote]

Xe’s got Mycus Fireproofing. Can’t burn xem. Use bullets instead.

[quote=“KA101, post:23, topic:8115”][quote=“Nickal, post:22, topic:8115”]The Marloss Man Reborn is a reference to flame.
Saying that I must say this. FLAME IS A TRAITOR TO MANKIND! WE MUST BURN HIM![/quote]
He’s got Mycus Fireproofing. Can’t burn him. Use bullets instead.[/quote]
Bullets feel like bees to me.

[quote=“TheFlame52, post:24, topic:8115”][quote=“KA101, post:23, topic:8115”][quote=“Nickal, post:22, topic:8115”]The Marloss Man Reborn is a reference to flame.
Bullets feel like bees to me.[/quote]

[quote=“TheFlame52, post:24, topic:8115”][quote=“KA101, post:23, topic:8115”][quote=“Nickal, post:22, topic:8115”]The Marloss Man Reborn is a reference to flame.
Bullets feel like bees to me.[/quote]

Kerblam! pshooooo

From the direction of Marloss Man Reborn you hear an explosion! There are times when it’s good to have written the Tankbot Main Gun.

I’ll be straight, tank drones and chicken walkers are the only things I still fear.

What about accidentally driving into range of antimaterial turrets

The antimaterial turrets get so scared that they explode, better to die quick then by the hand of the marloss man. D:

Big bees are still bees. Antimateriel turrets are not too bad.