M203 gun mod crashes game

Hi. New user but I’ve been lurking for a while now. I don’t use any forums so try to forgive me if I screw up somehow. The problem is that the game crashes when I try to fire grenades from the M203 gun attachment. I doubt it matters but I attached it to the FTK-93 fusion gun. The version I am using I believe is 0.7.1-1524-g9cede61.

Thanks for reporting, and the fact that it’s a fusion gun might be significant, more info is generally better than less :slight_smile:

it seems to affect all rifles it’s modded onto in the same way. And it crashed .8 also.

This might effect underbarrel shotguns too. Isn’t there 2 variations of underbarrel shotguns?

It does also affect underbarrel shotgun mod , so there’s that bug too.

Both of the underbarrel launchers, both underbarrel shotguns, and the rail mounted crossbow are all exhibiting this same behavior.

I forgot to mention another glitch. When using marijuana without any tools to use it I get the message saying “You haven’t got anything to smoke out of” but I still get the happiness from it. Also I don’t lose any of the marijuana either. Im not sure if its the same for other drugs that need a tool to use like heroine.

Should I make a new post for this?

Nah, the smoking bug is a known issue, and I know how to fix it, but it’s a bit of work so haven’t gotten around to it yet.

You know, I think I still have a round toit in my closet somewhere if you want to borrow it Kevin. It’s something my babysitter made me when I was a kid, it’s a little leather disk with the letters “Toit” stamped on it. If someone says “I’ll get around to it” you hand it to them and they have to do whatever they said they’d do, since they now HAVE a “round toit”. Sorry, just a little joke.

I… have one of those >_<