Lot CBM has a working problem

Last time I was say that Uncanny dodge dosn’t working, then I test the rest the CBM, and found a lot problem

time dilation CBM will drain all the enegry you have, and only work a few time

heat drain CBM should be drain the heat and recover the enegry, not lossing it

There may be more CBM have a working probelm, Someone need to check them qucikly before next version come out.

Uncanny dodge only works against some of the attacks. You also need a tile to dodge to.

Time dilation requires a lot of energy to use and it stops working when you wait.

Heat drain wastes some energy to deal damage and recover some energy.

That’s how they’re supposed to work.

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:2, topic:9366”]Uncanny dodge only works against some of the attacks. You also need a tile to dodge to.

Time dilation requires a lot of energy to use and it stops working when you wait.

Heat drain wastes some energy to deal damage and recover some energy.

That’s how they’re supposed to work.[/quote]

Problem is, that uncanny dodge dosn’t even working on a open areas, last time I was on the road to the outpost, and enable this, is still dosn’t working, I keep geting shot at

I don’t even have a chance to moveing when time dilation is enable, it drain all my enegry(10000) any time I activate it, I haven’t do anything.

Heat drain don’t even rechange the energy, it keep droping 1 enegry at the time, dosn’t even seem to recover anything.

[quote=“vipches, post:3, topic:9366”]Problem is, that uncanny dodge dosn’t even working on a open areas, last time I was on the road to the outpost, and enable this, is still dosn’t working, I keep geting shot at

I don’t even have a chance to moveing when time dilation is enable, it drain all my enegry(10000) any time I activate it, I haven’t do anything.

Heat drain don’t even rechange the energy, it keep droping 1 enegry at the time, dosn’t even seem to recover anything.[/quote]

Uncanny doesn’t help with bullets. It helps with monster attacks like smash and bite.

Dilation doesn’t have an on state. You use it and it instantly ends, but you’re left with extra moves. Test it out by using it and moving around monsters - the monsters will stay still.

Heat drain doesn’t recharge enough to be used as a power generator. It only recharges part of the energy it uses.
It is very weak, but it does work as intended. It boosts your damage by 1 when you’re unarmed and recharges from 0 to 2 energy, while draining 1 per hit.

Uncanny has been changed? I remember it used to be bullet dodge CBM…

Maybe you are russian…

time dilation CBM will drain all the enegry you have, and only work a few time
It's supposed to work like that. It drains all power and stops time. (Он так и должен работать, потребляя всю энергию и останавливая время)
heat drain CBM should be drain the heat and recover the enegry, not lossing it
IIRC Heat drain used to drain heat from living warm blooded beings when hit in melee to inflict a bit more damage, but not recharging the battery. (ЕМНИП Heat Drain используется для забирания тепла с теплокровных живых существ, что причиняет им немного больше вреда при ударе в рукопашную, но не перезаряжая батарею)
Last time I was say that Uncanny dodge dosn't working, then I test the rest the CBM, and found a lot problem
It's always been useless against bullets in most cases. It just makes you dodge melee attacks if there is space left. (Он всегда был бесполезен против пуль по большей части. Оно просто заставляет тебя уворачиваться от атак в ближнем бою если вокруг тебя есть свободное место)
There may be more CBM have a working probelm, Someone need to check them qucikly before next version come out.
I suggest you to read descriptions of CBMs before creating such threads. (Я бы посоветовал тебе читать описания к CBMам перед тем, как создавать подобные темы)

Sorry, no, I’m chinese.