Latest experimental features

[quote=“BigLie, post:800, topic:5582”]How long has this flying shit been in?
Man, tear gas manhacks, grenade manhacks. And I HAD to find both right when I was filling my car with petrol.[/quote]

Long enough for me to sprite up a tileset update for those lovely little mininuke hacks. o3o

I really love what you guys are doing with the game, and I am absolutely addicted to the game.

I have a question though, I just updated my game today to the newest experimental build " Version 6bb4b3d" and it seems to have gimped my power armor. I have heavy power armor on (Helmet and body suit.) and I have simple grabbers and such destroying my health. Especially my torso. Any idea why this is? Should I restart a new game every time a new experimental comes out? I have never had this happen before when I have updated my game multiple times through one game.

Might be some bad logic in the armor coverage check. Will check

Might be some bad logic in the armor coverage check. Will check[/quote]

Cool, thanks! Hopefully next time I update it’ll fix itself. Oh, and I don’t know how long it’s been in the game, but I have not found it till recently, but has anyone else done enough missions for the old guard to come across the underground vault city? Probably the coolest endgame location I have found.

I haven’t grabbed the latest update to test this, so…now that deafness from loud noises isn’t binary, do ear plugs still deafen you completely, or do they reduce volume like they probably should? owo

What is ‘owo’?

Earplugs specifically? Who knows, but find earplugs, fire a shotgun. Should find out quickly. There’s at least one other hearing protection item that I know of. In fact, the item’s description might mention the noise reduction it provides, and if it doesn’t, I’m going to pout.

Silly face emote. owo

And there’s also a makeshift set of earmuffs you can make. So hopefully these items reduce noise in the latest version, but he version I have still has them drive you 100% deaf, and it was an update after they added gradual deafness from gunshots.

EDIT: Right now, the download links for the latest version aren’t working for me, so can’t test it yet. I blame satellite net HNNGing at the moment. ;w;

So I encountered a few Grenadier Zombies…scared the living hell out of me. Warped through some doors in a lab, and the sucker threw some grenade hacks at me, and when I sliced him up, he dropped a bunch of explosives at my feet…I have never had to use the “run” function in a more interesting way since. I swear he dropped C4 or something at one time, cause he blew through the concrete wall when I killed him one time.

Them grenadiers are fun. Had them dropping EMP or flashbangs at my feet though, only a couple small explosives though.

can you pick up and disable that stuff before it blows?

Disable no, but you might have enough time to pick them up and throw them away.
Careful though, you might not have enough after all.

Now if only kicking grenades back at them was an option.

Grenadier, Acidic, them zed just keep coming. Must’ve lost a lot of stuff since the last I rage quitted.

Yet another reason I wimp out and apply Mundane Zombies. ;w;

Your weakness is irritating.
Studie the ways of Rondra and Phex .

I especialy love the Acidic zombies who “shoot” acid bullets at you.
Lots of FUN!

Any eta on this entirely new location populated with NPCs? I can’t wait!

Part one is merged. I meant to make a post here announcing it. Rejoice!

Because getting fisted by zombie hulks is always Fun. ;w;

Because getting fisted by zombie hulks is always Fun. ;w;[/quote]

Come on man! You know you love encountering 5-6 necromancers, and 3 hulks +2 feral predators, and they all keep reviving each other and waste all your energy and munitions…I hate groups of necromancers…bane of my existence. Even with power armor.