Latest experimental features

The comic you got your avatar from says pretty much the exact opposite thing to what you’re implying right now.

True. I will admit I am a wimp in this game. For some reason I can handle the Fun in Dwarf Fortress mode more easily. owo

Because getting fisted by zombie hulks is always Fun. ;w;[/quote]

Come on man! You know you love encountering 5-6 necromancers, and 3 hulks +2 feral predators, and they all keep reviving each other and waste all your energy and munitions…I hate groups of necromancers…bane of my existence. Even with power armor.[/quote]
You forgot the masters.

Zombie Masters especially hate it when you pick the Doctor profession. owo

Because getting fisted by zombie hulks is always Fun. ;w;[/quote]

Come on man! You know you love encountering 5-6 necromancers, and 3 hulks +2 feral predators, and they all keep reviving each other and waste all your energy and munitions…I hate groups of necromancers…bane of my existence. Even with power armor.[/quote]
You forgot the masters.[/quote]

I have honestly never had a problem with masters, and I have no idea what they are supposed to do…(goes off to wiki shamefully)

EDIT: Well shiiiiiiii* I had no idea they transformed monsters. I need to pay more attention.

There’s no such profession. Though we should totally make one. Start in a phone box, with a screwdriver. Or something like that.

Yeeees, do it. o3o

Should add brain surgeon while we’re at it. Would be so ironically funny to run around as an Ex-Brain Surgeon bashing in heads or cutting zombies up with scalpels.

And your natural success at any action would be higher as well it’s not brain surgery!

Working on a mainline PR that will add more guns, pliers, and a precision screwdriver set.

EDIT: Swiggity swooty: https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/pull/12481

My newest zed upgrade just got it, this time for the grabber. Along with the new enemy, this also introduced a huge redo of the grab that previously only grabbers did, and always unsuccessfully. Now you’ll fins zeds might grab you and restric your movement, stopping you from running away. The more zeds that are around you when you’re grabbed, the more harder it will be to get away.

Hmm. I would suggest making the grab penalty start with merely slowing you down, though.

Either way this is gonna make Krav Maga even more deliciously OP. owo

How about this: grab below intensity 3 causes 25 * intensity move cost on move but takes off the grapple status. At 3 and above it would be rolled like now.

Sweet, I’d had my eye on that PR. Definitely very good for the flavor of the game, and I’m interested to see it mechanically. Since the sprint update, you can generally flee rather than fight unless you get badly hurt.

Ah, I think that sounds perfect. owo

Put do they pull you down and pile on you till their compined bodyweight crushes you?
Oh, put does the game support getting stuff fall on you?

Also, if all goes according to plan, you’ll get to fight zombies with a Browning Automatic Rifle. owo

Could you slip in saber, not fencing more cavalry or pirate cutlass, for little ole’ me? Or better yet both? Please been begging for a while and somehow no dice.

Ooh, might be an interesting weapon to add on, though unsure of how best to stat it. owo

EDIT: Could’ve sworn we already had a saber item though, at least the fencing model, unsure if it’d differ enough from a cavalry-grade saber to warrant inclusion.

There’s a pretty big difference, fencing sabre is still basically an extremely thin smallsword but you can score points off contact with the blade’s edge, not the point. It would be almost worthless in a fight, and tbh I don’t think there’s much reason to have any differentiation between foil/epee/sabre, they’d all be equally difficult to use against zombies.

Actual war sabre of any variety is much heavier, thicker and wider, designed for hacking and slashing and making huge deep wounds against unarmoured enemies, and would hold up very well against a horde of zombies.