Just me or does mi-go demons need a serious nerf? Edit: trying to delete -.-

They keep appearing when i spawn or close to it, i can’t outrun them even with fleet-flooted and quick, and i can’t fight them. Please teach me how to survive longer than 5 minutes on 99%
of my characters.

1. Start posting in The Bunker.

2. Use bushes, and equip a dang weapon.

3. Fire.

Prolly a discussion for the bunker. either way though…
mi-go are hard to explain, so heres the wikipedia article on them.

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:2, topic:7603”]1. Start posting in The Bunker.

1. Use bushes, and equip a dang weapon.

2. Fire.[/quote] I dont feel like posting it in the bunker mostly just because i dont want to embarass myself, i figured there was an easy fix to taking care of them so yeah. Thanks eitherway though.

This board is for general stuff about life, not the game. You’re embarrassing yourself more here than there.

YES AND IT IS PISSING ME OFF TOO, USUALLY NEW PEOPLE POST HERE ONCE ON ACCIDENT AND YOU ARE POSTING TO THE WRONG THREAD ON PURPOSE!

I’ve never had a problem with Mi-Go’s, and if I did it was because i was being a idiot that had just started a new world running blindly to a loot pile with a mi-go right next to it, if you prep for them there is no problem

YES AND IT IS PISSING ME OFF TOO, USUALLY NEW PEOPLE POST HERE ONCE ON ACCIDENT AND YOU ARE POSTING TO THE WRONG THREAD ON PURPOSE![/quote]IM NOT TRYING TO, I DONT KNOWHOW TO DELETE THE POST ;-;

YES AND IT IS PISSING ME OFF TOO, USUALLY NEW PEOPLE POST HERE ONCE ON ACCIDENT AND YOU ARE POSTING TO THE WRONG THREAD ON PURPOSE![/quote]IM NOT TRYING TO, I DONT KNOWHOW TO DELETE THE POST ;-;[/quote]
Ok go to general discussion and look at the title of your post there, on the right side you should see a red X and a padlock, click the red X.

Ninja & Bubbadoo are being a bit harsher than usual. I’ll file a mod request to move the thread.

Mi-goes are a pain, though I found folks constantly complaining about corpse-spawn map_specials being “too easy” and “too much free loot” a pain too, and I am pleased that such complaints no longer seem to happen.

Mi-go are easy. Just make it come after you over a flaming bush and wail on it. You’ll probably take a beating but it shouldn’t kill you, and eventually it will run off, giving you time to loot the corpse pile before it comes back.

KILL IT WITH FIRE.

I just wish they didn’t have such a huge vision range. I wouldn’t have even tried to go for the corpses if I had seen the mi-go standing over them, but by the time I saw it, it was already after me.

mi-go can see your from big distance but its short enought to outrun them in open space (field, desert) its not a problem but in forest well good luck

for fighting mi-go try some ranged weapons before he get in mele range with a bit of skills and any mele weapon is possible to at least scare off him

mi-go look powerfull but its not realy powerfull zoose/antler horrors, shoogoth, zombears, shocker brutes, hulk, zombie dancer are more powerfull

Successful methods of killing a mi-go:

Hit two (2) times by a Car found on the sidewalk at 80 MPH. This was early game.

Sustained two (2) bursts of 9mm ammunition at close range from an H&K MP5.

Eviscerated at close range using a katana at melee rank 5 and (surprisingly) no cutting weapons skill. Took no damage, although this was partially due to a dodging rank of 4.

Immolated by five (5) charges from the mini-flamethrower CBM.

Sustained concentrated fire from three (3) friendly turrets, after which it was picked off by my Cx4 Storm.

Well, I never found them very tough, and they’re pretty easy to avoid should you manage to find a car (in which case you should try to kill it) or a nearby building with more than one exit. Do not engage in close combat unless you happen to be very good at it.

they are loud too, they killed me so many times because i was thinking that there are some humans, not parroting alien

wat?

mi go are jokes who hit harder than normal.

If you dont ran them over you use use a bush.
-be not naked
-get behind bush
-take out lighter
-before it jumps into bush light bush
-Stand your ground and beat the stuffing out of it until it runs

It was probably a different story two years ago when this thread died. Mechanics change, and 2 years has seen a lot of changes to cataclysms DDA’s balance across the board. 2 years.

Ive been playing for about 2 years. Fire was just as op then. Moreso perhaps

What I was getting at was that this is a two year necro post. Possibly one of the oldest necroposts I’ve ever seen.