Just explored a mine and strange temple, thought some would be interested in seeing these end game locations

Banks are always fun. You never know what you’re gonna get.

Its like a box of chocolates

Just posted the next vid and made some of the changes that you suggested. Man driving the deathmobile is SO much better.

Lol glad it worked out for ya. I’ll be sure to check out your vids.

From the start of the video I seen that you placed your headlights 1 up 1 over. You should place the lights at 2 up 1 over so you have better illumination in the center. That’s why I used 3 headlights. Also I recently seen a post about someone using inboard mirrors on the front corners of their cars. It would save electricity to use those instead of the cameras. I’ll try to find a link to the video.

I think I did that mirror trick with my previous character, but they kept on getting smashed.

Have you tried driving your vehicle at night yet?

I checked the visibility at 35 minutes into the video linked above, but I didn’t actually drive it. The visibility is very nice, I just need to get another reinforced window and cargo carrier and I think it will be good to go!

Nice video by the way. You have any plans on what you might do to upgrade your APC further?

If I get a laser rifle I might put it on. Also I need to upgrade my solar panels to upgraded reinforced solar panels, but that takes some dissabley and Ive just been putting that off. I might add a fridge/freezer now that most things can spoil, but the power use means I would need to run my minireactor so idk… I was thinking putting a ton of solar panels on another car near my base to use to recharge my batteries via jumper cable.

Yeah, I usually use a solar array and grab all the car batteries I can find and just swap em out to use on my welder any time they get full. I also keep a fridge on the array next to my window so I can easily use fresh ingredients.

What about quantum solar panels? Or is that from a mod i have…

You can find those at the bottom of labs in the finale. I got two with my previous character but it took forever to get those. The holy grail for me would be a CVD machine, never found one.

… i got 2 backpacks of folding quantum panels from banks… they really that rare? All i did was hit 2 banks across the street from each other…

Wow… Yeah they were super rare in that version I was using, but it was a pretty old version. Like over a year old.

Strip lights for back pack straps in real life exist. Survivalist people and hikers use them in place of head lamps.