Is there any way to extend length of a season mid game?

well I started a game with 14 day seasons and now that im on m second “year” but i want to set the seasons to like 50 or so days how would I go about that?

Options, current world settings.

Thanks bro

a long winter is about to come (:

If you do change the season length, it will change it from when you started, so you might end up in a different season than your currently in.

Rycon did this in one of his “Dusk’s Tail” videos, during the first year. He changed it from 15 to 30 day seasons, I believe it was. He had just gone through 15 days of winter, but when he changed it to 30 day season, it changed the current time to mid-Autumn, so he had to go through winter again.

Probably not a big deal for you, but thought I would mention it.

[quote=“NuG, post:4, topic:13856”]If you do change the season length, it will change it from when you started, so you might end up in a different season than your currently in.

Rycon did this in one of his “Dusk’s Tail” videos, during the first year. He changed it from 15 to 30 day seasons, I believe it was. He had just gone through 15 days of winter, but when he changed it to 30 day season, it changed the current time to mid-Autumn, so he had to go through winter again.

Probably not a big deal for you, but thought I would mention it.[/quote]
Yeah that exact situation just happened to me oh well I’m VERY stocked

Winter can be a pretty decent season in some ways. Namely, food not rotting after a few days on winter is often handy.

Yeah I’m liking not having to keep anything in my MiniFridge, and it lasts longer outside of it during winter, it seems. I am reconstructing my vehicle and have had some stuff on the ground not go bad yet, but it’s starting to warm up.