Inconsistencies in prime attributes; build 0.A-2276

I have just managed to cross the Alpha threshold and acquired all the prime attributes.

It came out looking like this:

STR - 18
DEX - 18
INT - 15
PER - 18

The thing is, my survivor started out with 8 in all attributes. The results from the mutations seems rather… inconsistent. Especially when I haven’t so much as touch a Granade to account for the discrepancies.

Prime mutations were changed to depend on your other statistics. The higher your overall stats are, the more benefit you get until it caps at 18.

For example, the prime strength mutation will only set you to 8 strength if you have less than 6 strength to begin with. If you have 6+ strength but less than 7 perception, you are set to 11 strength. If you have 6+ strength, 7+ perception, but less than 14 intelligence you get 15 strength. If you have all the above, you’re set to 18 strength.

All the other prime mutations have similar formulas, aside from intelligence, which only depends on itself; whether this is a bug or intentional I do not know.

[quote=“Blaze, post:2, topic:7662”]Prime mutations were changed to depend on your other statistics. The higher your overall stats are, the more benefit you get until it caps at 18.

For example, the prime strength mutation will only set you to 8 strength if you have less than 6 strength to begin with. If you have 6+ strength but less than 7 perception, you are set to 11 strength. If you have 6+ strength, 7+ perception, but less than 14 intelligence you get 15 strength. If you have all the above, you’re set to 18 strength.

All the other prime mutations have similar formulas, aside from intelligence, which only depends on itself; whether this is a bug or intentional I do not know.[/quote]

Bug. I’m on my way.

Update: fixed in today’s megamerge. Prime stats are supposed to check their own values when up/downgrading. Copy/paste problem. Thanks for reporting, all.