Help with modding mutations. How do I overwrite an already-existing mutation's prerequisite traits?

This is what happens when I try to load a mod that changes the post-threshold ALPHA traits.

One thing I noted, this happens to INT_ALPHA, STR_ALPHA, and PER_ALPHA, but not DEX_ALPHA. The only reason I can see is because unlike all the other traits, DEX_ALPHA in the mod is the only one with a single prereq.

Here’s the modified lines. What can I do to fix this?

{
“type”: “mutation”,
“id”: “STR_ALPHA”,
“copy-from”: “STR_ALPHA”,
“description”: “Your muscles are perfectly developed, with your back in particular - the source of mankind’s bipedalism - being densely packed with herculean muscles made for tough work and brutal marathons. The maximum weight you can carry is increased by 50% and your cardio is extremely high.”,
“types”: [ “STR”, “CARDIO”, “DURABILITY”, “BUILD”, “BONES” ],
“purifiable”: false,
“cancels”: [ “BADBACK” ],
“prereqs”: [ “STR_DOWN_2” ],
“prereqs2”: [ “BIPEDALBACK” ],
“leads_to”: [ “HANDS_ALPHA” ],
“weight_capacity_modifier”: 1.50,
“cardio_multiplier”: 1.7
},

{
“id”: “DEX_ALPHA”,
“copy-from”: “DEX_ALPHA”,
“description”: “You are perfectly coordinated. The joints within your body are designed to operate at peak agility even when encumbered by gear. All body parts other than your head and mouth receive -5 less encumbrance when wearing any sort of clothing or armor.”,
“types”: [ “DEX” ],
“prereqs”: [ “DEX_DOWN_2” ],
“leads_to”: [ “HANDS_ALPHA” ],
“encumbrance_covered”: [ [ “arm_l”, -5 ], [ “arm_r”, -5 ], [ “hand_l”, -5 ], [ “hand_r”, -5 ], [ “torso”, -5 ], [ “leg_l”, -5 ], [ “leg_r”, -5 ], [ “foot_l”, -5 ], [ “foot_r”, -5 ] ],
“passive_mods”: { “dex_mod”: 2 }
},
{
“id”: “INT_ALPHA”,
“copy-from”: “INT_ALPHA”,
“description”: “Your brain’s problem-solving skills are extremely well-developed, while your memory is preserved with immense long-term effectiveness. Your skills erode twice as slowly and you remember terrain details for far longer.”,
“types”: [ “INT” ],
“cancels”: [ “FORGETFUL” ],
“prereqs”: [ “INT_DOWN_2” ],
“prereqs2”: [ “GOODMEMORY” ],
“skill_rust_multiplier”: 1.50,
“passive_mods”: { “int_mod”: 2 },
“enchantments”: [ { “condition”: “ALWAYS”, “values”: [ { “value”: “MAP_MEMORY”, “multiply”: 2 } ] } ]
},
{
“id”: “PER_ALPHA”,
“copy-from”: “PER_ALPHA”,
“visibility”: 1,
“ugliness”: -2,
“description”: “Your senses are perfectly honed. Your ears can detect sounds from very far away and your eyes are spotless, free of any faults and bright with life. Most people will react well to seeing them and are more likely to do as you ask.”,
“types”: [ “PER”, “EYES”, “HEARING”],
“cancels”: [ “MYOPIC”, “HYPEROPIC”, “EYEBULGE” ],
“prereqs”: [ “PER_DOWN_2” ],
“prereqs2”: [ “GOODHEARING” ],
“hearing_modifier”: 1.50,
“social_modifiers”: { “persuade”: 5 }
},