I'm Drinking a Gallon of Vinegar

Right now I found a gallon of vinegar and am drinking it to quench my thirst. It quenches 4 thirst per portion, 120 thirst quench from drinking the whole gallon.

I want you devs to try drinking a gallon of vinegar irl and tell me if you feel more or less thirsty (or dead).

You want to kill the devs???

O_O

…i’m sending this to whatif.xkcd.com. Maybe it will be answered, and that’s better than KILLING OUR CHERISHED DEVS -_____-

A gallon of vinegar won’t kill you.

I’m going to guess that you’re concerned about consuming a large quantity of acid like that. Vinegar’s ph runs around 2.5 - 5, whereas your stomach’s ph runs around 1.5 - 3.5! In other words, it’s likely that the natural contents of your stomach is more acidic than the contents of that jug of vinegar; but even if it’s not, don’t sweat it. Your stomach is made to handle stronger stuff than that.

[quote=“Rivet, post:4, topic:7937”]A gallon of vinegar won’t kill you.

I’m going to guess that you’re concerned about consuming a large quantity of acid like that. Vinegar’s ph runs around 2.5 - 5, whereas your stomach’s ph runs around 1.5 - 3.5! In other words, it’s likely that the natural contents of your stomach is more acidic than the contents of that jug of vinegar; but even if it’s not, don’t sweat it. Your stomach is made to handle stronger stuff than that.[/quote]

brb drinking acid

Pics or it didn’t happen.

[quote=“Rivet, post:4, topic:7937”]A gallon of vinegar won’t kill you.

I’m going to guess that you’re concerned about consuming a large quantity of acid like that. Vinegar’s ph runs around 2.5 - 5, whereas your stomach’s ph runs around 1.5 - 3.5! In other words, it’s likely that the natural contents of your stomach is more acidic than the contents of that jug of vinegar; but even if it’s not, don’t sweat it. Your stomach is made to handle stronger stuff than that.[/quote]

I’m guessing there’s no morale loss associated with it and that’s his problem with it?

Nope it’s -4 morale per serving.

That’s -120 morale. I think that’s enough of a penalty.

I hope I don’t need to explain to you all why drinking vinegar will not quench your thirst.

It will cause your body to go into purge mode, removing everything in your stomach and bowels that isn’t vinegar.

Getting an entire gallon of anything into your stomach and keeping it there can be a bit of a challenge. Unless you make a habit of stretching your gut out for eating competitions, stomachs will generally hold somewhere under that before deciding they’re too full for more.

The fact that quench doesn’t take up limited space the way satiation does is a little odd, but whatever. Drinking acid sounds like a good way to run out of teeth.

Pics or it didn’t happen.[/quote]

pic of me after drinking, I have the empty gallon as proof.

sorry I didn’t have time to fix my hair :^)

Touché.

Okay, I giggled pretty good at that XD

That being said, drinking a small amount of diluted vinegar will keep mosquitoes and ticks away.

I have a uncle who drank some vinegar accidentally as a kid. The stomach may be acid proof but the throat and mouth aren’t. He couldn’t eat anything solid for a week.

All you need to do now is eat a whole cardboard box of baking soda. EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE JUST FINE.

But yeah, we should all give respect to the CDDA characters for drinking a whole gallon jug of vinegar without suicidal thoughts. I RESPECT YOU FOREVER, ALMIGHTY GENERIC CDDA PERSON. Salute

But yeah, we should all give respect to the CDDA characters for drinking a whole gallon jug of vinegar without suicidal thoughts. I RESPECT YOU FOREVER, ALMIGHTY GENERIC CDDA PERSON. *Salute*

Well, when killing a dude in CDDA, you get a morale penalty of -100, so getting a penalty of -120 for drinking that gallon of vinegar puts you pretty close to suicidal thoughts, I guess…

[quote=“Snaaty, post:19, topic:7937”]

But yeah, we should all give respect to the CDDA characters for drinking a whole gallon jug of vinegar without suicidal thoughts. I RESPECT YOU FOREVER, ALMIGHTY GENERIC CDDA PERSON. Salute

Well, when killing a dude in CDDA, you get a morale penalty of -100, so getting a penalty of -120 for drinking that gallon of vinegar puts you pretty close to suicidal thoughts, I guess…[/quote]
Not a problem if you have smores or meth.