I am unsure to whose mods these errors belong

wanted to report these but not sure which mod causes it for the most part.

also this error if i try to craft metal funnel with sheet metal.

I to get a fair few errors and am unsure what mod causes it though I still wouldent know how to fix it.at least I could post in the relevent mod thread and inform Creator of said errors.

Cdda is on hold for me until the mods update to work with latest versions.

any who love the game and can’t wait to see what the future brings for cdda

Second error is probably caused by the Overmap rebalance mod not being set as last in the mod order, third is probably caused due to an outdated version of the modern weapons mod. there should be an up to date version in the thread. Not entirely sure about the first and last error.

Providing a list of mods you were using at that point would’ve helped with finding the root of the problem.

{
“type” : “MOD_INFO”,
“ident” : “user:default”,
“dependencies” : [
“dda”,
“no_npc_food”,
“craftgp”,
“FIC_Weapons”,
“realguns”,
“generic_guns”,
“ew_pack”,
“Medieval_Stuff”,
“makeshift”,
“More_Survival_Tools”,
“nw_pack”,
“Mining_Mod”,
“blazemod”,
“Tanks”,
“boats”,
“deoxymod”,
“necromancy”,
“ms”,
“megaveh”,
“no_reviving_zombies”,
“novitamins”,
“StatsThroughSkillsFour”
]
}

[quote=“stk2008, post:3, topic:13066”]I to get a fair few errors and am unsure what mod causes it though I still wouldent know how to fix it.at least I could post in the relevent mod thread and inform Creator of said errors.

Cdda is on hold for me until the mods update to work with latest versions.

any who love the game and can’t wait to see what the future brings for cdda[/quote]

i’m trying to report to the correct thread as possible, however cataclysm dda isn’t very good about reporting which mod/addon content has caused the error so beyond looking at wiki’s for specific items and tracking them down in reverse through that i’m not sure where the problem exists.

[quote=“Qinetix, post:4, topic:13066”]Second error is probably caused by the Overmap rebalance mod not being set as last in the mod order, third is probably caused due to an outdated version of the modern weapons mod. there should be an up to date version in the thread. Not entirely sure about the first and last error.

Providing a list of mods you were using at that point would’ve helped with finding the root of the problem.[/quote]
i don’t use the overworld rebalancing mod i don’t think, it claims to make it harder, i have enough trouble dying in the middle of undoing a screw lately anyway.

If you’re having mapgen problems and you have Mining Mod, you need to update it to the latest version. I fixed my mapgen issues by doing so.

the launcher should keep them up to date i thought as well?