HOW you guys killed a zombie?

Find that annoying. Try walking around a corner and a tank shoots you lol

rekt instantly :smile:

in my whole play experience, iā€™ve encountered 4 beagle tank but all of them focuses on shooting zombies rather than shooting me. weird but true, i even hit them once but they still shooting zombies like im not there at all.

I find it funny to garner a heard behind me. Smash through a window and let the tank blast all the zombies as I duck into a house for cover.

One time the tank got surrounded and blew itself up. It was behind a set of vehicles and couldnā€™t fire. By time it could the zombies were upon it. BOOM!

1 Like

efficiency 100ā€¦ :smile:

so zombies can damage the tanks eh? i thought those undeads can destroy the tanks.

I honestly have no idea if the zombies could damage that tank. But the tank launched a rocket/missile or whatever and blew itself up with the herd that peaked around the truck.

Robo Tank

ā€“ā€”ā€“-ā€“ā€”truck------
ā€¦
ā€“ā€¦ā€¦ā€”.>>Herd

Tank couldnā€™t see the herd and then when it could the ding dong went and blew up everything lol

1 Like

hahahaaā€¦ now thatā€™s just what i call ā€œsuicidal efficiencyā€ā€¦

zero effort but 100% safety. with a swarm of zombie.

1 Like

I enjoy luring miā€™gos into hoards and then watching the ensuing street fight.

Mi-gosā€¦ purple tentacle creature that just never chill out.

is it true Mi-go in CataDDA is based on Cthulhu things?

Yes, theyā€™re part of the Mythos.

this is why we always kill those mosquitos around our houseā€¦ :smile:

These dont look like our migos D: would be awesome though

Our Mi-go creatures are more like a creature that was once multiple humanoids and other creatures, melted into one creature.

Something similar to The Thing.

Nah, I think itā€™s more that it just mimics things itā€™s heard before.

nasty, thinking mi-gos are multiple creature morphed into oneā€¦

i was thinking, is there new feature for latest experimental?

Isnā€™t that the Jabberwock?

I didnā€™t make the creature. But seeing as the labs contained them for as long as I can remember labs. I figured that even while mimicking a human and their speech. The creature really does seem to be a mish-mash of more than one fleshy beasty with enough sense to attempt communication. That seems far more f**ked up in my mind than an alien critter.

It is just that Mi-Gos are REALLY smart and copy human sounds they have heard to lure others in/demoralize em. Also spoilers: The labs are mainly there to research the portals, anything that comes OUT of the portals and how to possibly use those things. Mi-Gos are invaders that came through portals

oohh scary, to think Mi-gos can lure human by copying sounds of their latest victimā€¦

and that also reminds me of this creature :
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-939
(SCP-939, a creature that lurks its victim by mimicking human human voice of their recent victim)

Personal choiceā€¦probably because I am oldā€¦

Because I grew up with Zork and other wacky games.

1 Like

ZORKā€¦ that legendary game iā€™ve used to playā€¦ and funnily i play this game inside a gameā€¦

Call of Duty Black Ops.