How would you get to the back room of gun stores?

I’m shocked that no-one has mentioned Hydraulic Muscles + Sledgehammer combination, my personal favourite.

MMR can bash though anything with that combination. ANYTHING. Even solid rock.

Pickaxe. Praise the miner!

I was able to smash through walls without the hydraulic muscles TBH, and also the windows down in military bunkers. Sometimes it can take a bit of smashing and waiting for stamina to recover, but it’s possible.

Before I realized you could saw the metal bars, I used to always scour the town for a rare working car and just ram it into the wall, hoping I wouldn’t die horribly. What a waste of cars… :expressionless:

I use a sledge hammer to gain access :slight_smile:

[quote=“SpadeDraco, post:20, topic:14180”]Sorry to drag this further off topic, but I’m curious.

1. Do slimesprings actually follow you around?

2. Are they any good in a fight?

I’ve never mutated down the slime route, but it seems like one of the more interesting ones.[/quote]

1. Yes your little buddies do follow you around. Constantly. EVERYWHERE. It makes driving somewhat difficult and they tend to talk constantly but hey, free morale.

2. They’re friendly blobs pretty much. They’re not going to take down a jabberwock or a tank but they make up for it (and you can activate the power at will for food/drink/energy) with sheer numbers. If nothing else they’re distractions while you flee. Also overeating (or eating super calorie dense foods it seems) tends to spawn them automatically.

Edited the poll, because “Other” was too broad. Feel free to recast your votes!

I activate hydraulic muscles (Adding to my existing 24 strength) and just bash down the wall.

How’d you get to 24 strength?

My starting strength was 14, and I started as a bionic monster in a lab. Extremely strong + inconveniently large, muscle augmentation CBM, and statsthroughskills allowed me to get it that high legitimately.

Quantum tunneling - quick, easy, and leaves the walls/doors intact to stop the zeds from being bothersome while I loot the place.

Now I’m wondering if a survivor’s knockback attack, like the scorpion style’s kick, can be strong enough to kick a zombie through the metal bars.

Teleporting is dumb AF unless you want to get telefraged.

Does that happen from the Probability Travel CBM or only the Teleporting CBM and teleporters you’d find in labs?