How to disable warnings when new zombie spotted

it’s very annoying when i want to clear a city and spamming “f” and “p” to have a clear headshot,then a new zombie got spotted in the middle of aiming…i need to always press “Y/N” every single new zombie spotted,and you know there will be tons of zombies wandering in city…is anyone know how to disable this? and by the way, is hauling only move one stuff at moment in this ellison build? thank you

Press Shift + 1 (or rather ‘!’) to ignore enemies, just remember to re-enable (by pressing Shift + 1 again) the notification when you spot an enemy.

You can also turn it off permanently in the settings under general.

Thanks it works now,i didn’t know it was placed at general option…by the way what if i want do the same with footsteps sound? i try to read at my new survivor encampment,there’s horses that keep making footsteps sound,so when i was read it keep popping up warning sign…sorry about my bad english

In game, open the Menu (usually ESC), select [5] Save Mode manager, [A]dd a new rule, [ENTER] to edit the rule and type in footsteps (or if you want to deactivate all sound warnings, just enter a *), [ENTER] to save the rule, press [LEFT-ARROW-KEY] or [4] to move the pointer over to the Category row, [ENTER] to switch it over to Sound, press [LEFT-ARROW-KEY] or [4] again to move the pointer over to the B/W row, once again hit [ENTER] to switch it to a whitelist, go out of the menu with [ESC] or [SPACE] and make sure to save the changes.

to answer your other question, hauling (pressing \ ) only picks up the stuff thats directly underneath you… so technically if you were to walk over another pile of whatever you’re looking to drag around you could hoover up several piles.

Well, it actually does that whether you want it or not. I’m not aware of any way to start hauling a pile but instruct the game to not pick up all the garbage you have to pass over to reach the destination (think of the situation where you want to collect a pile of mattresses from a prison, with the narrow corridors littered with the pulped corpses and dropped junk of the former prison inhabitants).

thats when you move the bodies out of the way… using the same system to clear a straight line from the doors to the exit.

… or you can do it the manual way by hitting / and moving it from the tile to the nearest tile it wont be in the way, and then just go from there.

Yes, there is the work around to move things you don’t want out of the way using one of several methods, but beware of broken glass: it’s one of those non stackable things that’s painstakingly moved one at a time, making it take a silly long time.

in that case you just do an autopickup on glass, so you arent hauling it… and drop it when you’re done/get overloaded with it

Or look out for glass and move the stuff I actually want to haul to another, glass free, tile on the other side before resuming the hauling, which is what I’ve done. Picking up large numbers of non stacking things takes a long time, and it takes as long to drop the junk.

Yeah, if you’ve got a hallway full of junk to haul through, I’d stop and clear it with AIM. Step into the middle of a region of junk, open AIM, set one pane to all neighboring tiles, and the other to a tile off to one side, then move all from the former to the latter. Boom, cleaned up eight of nine tiles in four keypresses. And the next nine tiles in two.