How to change keying for picking up items

ok ill get strait to the point

when you pick up items in a trunnk or off the ground you have to use the < and > keys to switch pages
well i find that really annoying
how can i change it so i can use the page up and page down keys to switch pages
this would really help me thanks :slight_smile:

bump
idk if there are rules for bumping topics but if there are wanna send me a link (couldent find one)

Under the โ€œ?โ€ menu there should be a list of keybinds, under which you can probably change what you want.

looked there already there wasent anything there

I donโ€™t think you can, then.

You should probably get used to advanced inventory management menu, it has everything for that.

As of the question it is probably impossible to do that and there is barely any need. Also (it might seem obvious, but just in case) you can switch between pages by just trying to access them ie. ->

Also you can use / * to page back and forth too.

I pressed โ€˜?โ€™ in advanced inventory management and it changed my life. You can use comma to move everything from one side to the other, or capital M to move all of a given item. Thereโ€™s even a game option that closes inv. mgt. after you press comma and move everything. Schlepping filthy loot has never been easier!

OK thanks you every one for the help but i got to know the advanced inventory a little bit more and i use that alot now.
anyway thank you for all the support :slight_smile: