How do YOU “use” vending machines?

Hey, 0.A comes with those vending machines now. You find them at some gas stations.
So how do YOU “use” them?

I always “use” them my punching them in its big ugly face to break them open. Yay for candy! I have no time and patience for the money stuff, lol.

Did anyone ever buy stuff from a vending machine? Protip: I did not … so far.

You need a cash card in your inventory. You then examine the machine and it will prompt you to select what cash card to use. You then buy stuff by selecting it from the menu.

I think you need the money cards?
I don’t know.

No, no, no. I was not asking about how vending machines work. I know how it works. I was asking on what YOU actually do when you encounter a vending machine in order to open it. Do YOU punch them open just like me, for example? The question was asking about YOUR play style, not a support question.

Ahh I buy stuff from them without breaking them open.

Because morals, and law and order.

In the minuscule chance of cata ever becoming multiplier, I wold probably camp with a sniper rifle in a church tower and shoot at everyone who dares to break the law in my village.

LAW and Order must survive, because when those die, civilization dies too, and what are we without civilization?

I look at them.

Then I come back with a armored bus and smash them with overkill.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:5, topic:5394”]Ahh I buy stuff from them without breaking them open.

In the minuscule chance of cata ever becoming multiplier, I wold probably camp with a sniper rifle in a church tower and shoot at everyone who dares to break the law in my village.

LAW and Order must survive, because when those die, civilization dies too, and what are we without civilization?[/quote]

You go be the law. I’m gonna go smash vending machines open with my face and horde cash cards.

Depends on whether I have the time/resources to deal with the cops or not.

I like the cash card/vendor implementation though, I could see this system being used for some interesting things.

I usually either crash a car into them or smash them with a pipe. which ever I have on hand.

I need to start playing Cataclysm and get over my last player death. I had everything and lost it within fifteen turns. [size=2pt]Goddamn C4[/size]

[quote=“EkarusRyndren, post:7, topic:5394”][quote=“John Candlebury, post:5, topic:5394”]Ahh I buy stuff from them without breaking them open.

LAW and Order must survive, because when those die, civilization dies too, and what are we without civilization?[/quote]

You go be the law. I’m gonna go smash vending machines open with my face and horde cash cards.[/quote]

Hmm took me way too long to get the dragon reference.

Be careful when there are bow wielding midgets around. Especially if the seek to recapture their “home”

I never thought about breaking them open. :open_mouth:

I just get credit cards and… use them.

lol, i never thought of using credit cards on them :slight_smile:

We don’t need any female NPCs in the game, we’ve already got vending machines to waste money on.

Lol bro, too true brolio.

Ha ha ha, it’s funny because it’s sexist.

Well you understand the basic conventions for shock humor, and or tasteless humor depending on the viewpoint.

I understand an awkwardly interjected joke straight out of the frat boy’s first year handbook, yeah.

YEAH! Highfive! *Raises hand

what exactly is powering these vending machines…?
is there some sort of network involved? i need some kind of explanation as to how these are still working
no matter how far fetched