Help making Ghoul profession

Hello everyone.

This is one of, if not the most, favourite game of mine of all time. I just really darned like it. But there’s one thing it needs!

I want to play as a ghoul, like from Fallout. A person who is still sentient and rational, but has rotting, greyish-white skin, patchy hair falling out all over and generally looks like a walking, talking corpse. I had a bit of look around and couldn’t find a way to satisfy my wish with any build or line of mutation.
I then tried to mod in a ghoul profession, or mutation, which ended horribly with me breaking my entire game and making everything go boom.

I would therefore like to appeal to anyone who is good with modding to make a simple mod. A ghoul profession, with a description like my provided one above about rotting skin and whatnot. I wouldn’t want it to have any particular powers, apart from making you ugly and giving a stiff penalty to NPC interactions (like being Ugly or Deformed). I just don’t know how to do it and would really appreciate any halp.

Simple mod would end up something like this http://puu.sh/kchB4.zip you should be able to edit it to how want it by using it as a template however, any errors/problems you end up with you can always post on the thread

Okay, and where do I put the files in the Cataclysm folder?

cataclysmdda-0.C-X\data\mods (along as it not still zipped)

here would highly suggest tweaking it a bit…, because i feel it might be a really !fun! start as it is…

Thanks! It worked perfectly. You are awesome, now I can be a ghoul! :slight_smile: