Handheld Vidya Game System [Most badass item in the game]

So I just found this sitting in a pharmacy. That DIDN’T HAVE ANY FUCKING THORAZINE!

I nearly died escaping the city again, and wasted all my shotty ammo. But man getting this thing was worth it.

I thought it was going to be one of those things where you just activate it and some turns pass, but no it’s a full on game-system. Shit, I’ve been playing more S N A K E than I have Cataclysm. And this is going to be my new goal in the game, finding shit loads of batteries to beat S N A K E!

Seriously this just made the game ten-times better.

Is this real? Pics!

It’s been around for at least two stable versions, IIRC.

Yeah, it’s pretty old news.

Well I haven’t played this game for a long while. Just discovering all the new stuff.

You can also play sokoban on it.

Much better than snake IMO.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:7, topic:6572”]You can also play sokoban on it.

Much better than snake IMO.[/quote]
Yeah and it doesn’t eat your batterylife as much.

Speaking of which, I raided an electronics store and have fifteen of the Gaming Systems now. Guess they are more common than I thought.

But now I can simulate real life! Just stay indoors and play videogames until you need food.

It’d be nice if they raised your computer and/or electronics skills a tiny bit each time you use them, then they’d have an actual function besides raising morale.

play snake

learn how to hack into most secure system and create advenced bionics

Well seeing as how Computers skill is more related to programming and hacking, and how Electronics entails advanced circuit theory… no, I don’t see how that works.

play snake

learn how to hack into most secure system and create advenced bionics[/quote]

That would be silly afcoarse. But I wouldnt mind if it raised your computer skill to 1. Seeing that having 1 in a skill equals knowing how to cook meat properly.

play snake

learn how to hack into most secure system and create advenced bionics[/quote]

That would be silly afcoarse. But I wouldnt mind if it raised your computer skill to 1. Seeing that having 1 in a skill equals knowing how to cook meat properly.[/quote]

Cooked Meat
Crafting Difficulty Level: 0

U wot

Robot finds Kitten is the best game; you get a 60 or something morale boost for winning.

YOU FOUND KITTEN <3
…and then there’s the rusty robot, holding a mitten. :frowning:

~20 in my experience, and that was with Optimist so it might be even less.

The other games give more IME, played a game of snake and about 4 levels of the other game and I had 125 morale. Drugs? needs drugs?

Actually now that I think about it the morale boost from playing video games DOES improve your chance of installing CBMs and doing other stuff effectively, even without skill level ups… so HunterAlpha kinda gets what he wants lol

Huh. !!SCIENCE!! time.

Also, is it possible to craft Game Boys?

[quote=“Tawarochir, post:17, topic:6572”]Huh. !!SCIENCE!! time.

Also, is it possible to craft Game Boys?[/quote]
Judging from the wiki. Yes you can.

Well, i discovered them very, very long time ago. They are robust, yes, but i thought everyone knows about them.

[quote=“Tawarochir, post:17, topic:6572”]Huh. !!SCIENCE!! time.

Also, is it possible to craft Game Boys?[/quote]

Yep, MP3 players too, but they’re pretty common in electronics stores so I’m not sure why you would want to.