Handheld Vidya Game System [Most badass item in the game]

gameboy is nothing new for me i commonly play as computer hacker and start with one

Funny hacker story-- I made a hacker and named him “Alec Hardison” after a guy from this TV show, Leverage. He’s always drinking orange soda for some reason on the show. I raid a town, lo and behold, not one can of orange soda. What are the odds.

I would want to craft them for two reasons:

1. The obvious reason (the lulz)
  2. A neat challenge game where you have to craft everything you can craft in the game at least once

No one mentioned catception yet? I’m disappoint.

I’m not familiar with catception. Missing something?

Maybe we can play Cata within Cata…?

FSN got it, it shouldn’t be horrifically hard to do, just kind of weird.

Eh, I’d rather have you guys do something a biiiit more productive than miniaturizing Cata within Cata.

[size=2pt]Like melee weapon mods :D[/size]

The main reason I’d do catception is it’d be fun for ME.

Touche, Kevin… Touche.

[size=3pt]Opens notepad++ and looks at the weapon mods JSON to see what he can do[/size]

You should totally do the Cataception. Then we can do challenge games seeing how deep we can go.

Alternatively, you could plug defense mode into it too. (which is probably even easier as you need not to mess with saves)

Cataception: A easter egg handheld console crafted from a Granade and a handheld?

Nah. Just keep it in the handheld, I don’t really see why it should be a super secret easter egg.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:30, topic:6572”]You should totally do the Cataception. Then we can do challenge games seeing how deep we can go.

Alternatively, you could plug defense mode into it too. (which is probably even easier as you need not to mess with saves)[/quote]
Actually, if that was how you got defense mode that’d be really cool. If Cataception isn’t full Cataclysm, then it should totally be defense.

Also, the current games are just Robot Wants Kitty, Snake, and Sokoban, right? Or have I missed a new game?

Edit: Also 4000th post!
And it wasn’t in the Rec Room!
And it was on my birthday!

[quote=“Inquisitor Dust, post:33, topic:6572”]Edit: Also 4000th post!
And it was on my birthday![/quote]

Lolnoob

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:34, topic:6572”][quote=“Inquisitor Dust, post:33, topic:6572”]Edit: Also 4000th post!
And it was on my birthday![/quote]

Lolnoob[/quote]
Ninja, I played when Whales was the dev.

So I have one word for you.

lolnoob

:smiley:

I still love you though.

Back on topic now.