Hacking Dinosaurs; build 0.B-2457

I tried to use the control laptop to find out how many unseen eyebots are in my proximity, and then dismiss the menu without hacking any of them, only to be informed that I have successfully overridden the IFF of the Gallimimus in the nearby wildlife field office.

Not sure if feature or bug.

I am pretty sure it must be some kind of feature of the DinoMod? Sadly, no one will respond something exact if this thing is from the mod.

[quote=“Alasnuyo, post:1, topic:8151”]I tried to use the control laptop to find out how many unseen eyebots are in my proximity, and then dismiss the menu without hacking any of them, only to be informed that I have successfully overridden the IFF of the Gallimimus in the nearby wildlife field office.

Not sure if feature or bug.[/quote]
Bug, it’s been around a while. I reported it back when the control laptop was new.

[quote=“TheFlame52, post:3, topic:8151”][quote=“Alasnuyo, post:1, topic:8151”]I tried to use the control laptop to find out how many unseen eyebots are in my proximity, and then dismiss the menu without hacking any of them, only to be informed that I have successfully overridden the IFF of the Gallimimus in the nearby wildlife field office.

Not sure if feature or bug.[/quote]
Bug, it’s been around a while. I reported it back when the control laptop was new.[/quote]

I’d never heard of it. Thanks for reporting.

When I was little, a had a book from a series called “Dino Riders” that had something like this. I think I have a toy from it too, a pterodactyl with a little hang-glider rig and missiles.

Not a mod thing, was a problem with the control laptop. BevapDin’s got a fix up and I’ve queued it for testing.