"Guilty about killing..." Needs changed

[quote=“woflsipder, post:18, topic:2166”]BUT CAN YOU CRAFT UNDER ARMOR , CAN YOU!?

I knew you can craft tank top all this time , under armor probably needs high tailoring.[/quote]

Can we craft under armor?

Yes we can. Uncle Sam wants you(r underwear).

Why the hell uncle Sam would need our underwear? It’s dirty and dusgusting.

Toilet paper is too mainstream and it supports big bad companies.

Is there any chance this will get fixed? I really liked the idea of safety glasses protecting the glasses beneath them, or various armors protecting the clothing beneath them. I’m not sure how the game would decide where clothing is since you can layer a lot of stuff… I guess you could give every clothing item a ‘tier’ like under, middle, over, and none’ where stuff in higher tiers always gets damaged before anything beneath it(or just has a much higher chance of damage). And then you’d have ‘none’ for stuff that doesn’t protect the stuff beneath it, like the utility vest, etc.

Anyway people have complained about the zombie-children mood killing thing plenty of times before. I’d actually like to see a desensitization mechanic where the character actually feels really bad the first time they kill a zombie (of any kind) and gradually gets used to it until it no longer affects them. Same with children, it’d just take longer and have a bigger hit.

And of course there’s always the merit/flaw system for people who don’t want to deal with the inconvenience.

To rearrange the order of clothes on your body it is one of these “-” “+” “.” “*” "/"
I know this because whenever I try moving northward in any of those directions those keys sometimes get pressed, as they are above my numpad.

the cloth layering menu is “+”.

When did the topic change its direction? :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps there should be a bigger moral drop when you kill zombie for the first time. But you will eventually get used to it or just become numb (if you haven’t gone insane before that).

Picturing my optimist character killing and butchering a classroom full of infected children with a big smile on his face is always entertaining.

I was thinking about posting a character trait that gives you a small moral bonus each time you kill something like 1 or 2 moral that would stack to a point. not endlessly go up from killing millions of ants or fungaloids. i could imagine the trait would be expensive but awesome.

Today I went crazy and my level 10 melee and unarmed style character to a regional school…The kids were kind of agressive and I had to kill then all, and after murdering over 100 of the pricks, and morale was like -120, crazy!
At least I one-hit all of then in the process, much like everything that is unarmored with my character!

I was thinking about posting a character trait that gives you a small moral bonus each time you kill something like 1 or 2 moral that would stack to a point. not endlessly go up from killing millions of ants or fungaloids. i could imagine the trait would be expensive but awesome.
That reminds me of the heartless trait, good times! Maybe that would be a reason for it to come back?