Gooey Beds

Basically The goo stuff that inhabits the worlds zombie population could have probably get onto occasional beds and such to where if you sleep on it and you don’t notice it would eat you in your sleep all quietlike :stuck_out_tongue:

Or infect you in your sleep.

[quote=“Catfoodbob, post:1, topic:7129”]Basically The goo stuff that inhabits the worlds zombie population could have probably get onto occasional beds and such to where if you sleep on it and you don’t notice it would eat you in your sleep all quietlike :stuck_out_tongue:

Or infect you in your sleep.[/quote]

the water supply is already contaminated with said goo, beds would be a very poor delivery vector for it.

Eh. I don’t need mimic beds mmk

the water supply is already contaminated

Waaait, what??

And I’ve been drinking it all the time?

[quote=“Snaaty, post:4, topic:7129”]

the water supply is already contaminated

Waaait, what??

And I’ve been drinking it all the time?[/quote]

The player character is full of goo and has been since before game start. This is why you e.g. heal life-threatening injuries overnight and develop b-movie style mutations from being irradiated.
(This means that you will turn into a zombie, but not until you die from something else. In Cata infection doesn’t turn you into a zombie directly, it animates your corpse.)

Then what would be stopping master zombies from mutating you, cause they clearly have some control over the goo, i think it would be hilarious.