Gas Stations

With cars being so unwieldy in tight spots could gas Stations have fewer pumps and space between the pumps to drive right up next to them (6 tiles wide instead of 3) like real gas stations.

why not load up on the outside pumps?

because sometimes the pumps spawn in odd locations and they cant all be reached with a vehicle of a respectable size. Pumps can run out of gas so having them all easy to reach would be a nice feature. I mean these gas stations were presumably built before the Apocalypse for people to drive up and use them.
Also has me wondering where all the cars went.

Everyone walked, it was always nice out

The whole “use green mass public transportation” thing finally took root. :stuck_out_tongue:

The whole “use green mass public transportation” thing finally took root. :P[/quote]

But the buses were the bombs that carried the virus, hence the metal wreckage

The whole “use green mass public transportation” thing finally took root. :P[/quote]

But the buses were the bombs that carried the virus, hence the metal wreckage[/quote]

Actually, they’ve gone completely green, no bus stops anywhere, and no trains (Sure, technically there’s a subway). Everybody walked!

On topic, I second this, along with expanding the parking lots (imagine how hard it is to maneuver around if those were actually full) and maybe having roads with more than two lanes outside of the highways (which should have way more lanes than it does now). Speaking of which, why aren’t there parking lots where they make more sense? Sewage plants and for some reason mines normally have one next to them, but places like megamalls and hospitals don’t?

There actually is bus stops, they are the yellow ^'s (Im pretty sure)

Those are actually electronics stores. Right now the closest we get to any sort of public transportation in-game is the subway access points.