Game not loading (6147)

I can start the game and create a new world but when I try to create a new character or load a save the game freezes permanently on the “Finalizing and Verifying” stage of the loading screen.

It’s the same for the last few builds for me, too.

Looks like they changed the way mods are loaded in the save, but it doesn’t work correctly.

13:42:31.785 WARNING : opendir [./save//Bagel Sea/mods] failed with "No such file or directory".

Ah yeah, just tried and I can start a game with no mods on version 6157.

Sorry to bump the thread, especially with what is probably a complete noob question, but does anyone have any ideas about how to fix this? Starting to really miss mods/updates, haha.

wait for it to get fixed

Ties into another issue:

It’s actually the mod debugger that’s doing it. It’s not locking up; but whenever there’s a mod error from outdated or removed mods, the debugging screen doesn’t appear, but you still have to press spacebar to continue.

[quote=“Blaze, post:6, topic:13275”]Ties into another issue:

It’s actually the mod debugger that’s doing it. It’s not locking up; but whenever there’s a mod error from outdated or removed mods, the debugging screen doesn’t appear, but you still have to press spacebar to continue.[/quote]

Pressing Spacebar fixed it, thanks! Appreciate the explanation/help.