Fruits are not veggy

So why do I get the message that my stomach won’t be happy when I eat a fruit-matter item like a strawberry?

I have version 0.9-3499-g72a1f11

Also despite the message I don’t actually get any negative moral modifiers from eating fruit-matter items, as far as I can tell.

Because the trait marks an aversion towards everything that is not “meat” or “junk” think of it as some sort of milder version of being carnivore.

[quote=“Notquiteright, post:1, topic:4826”]So why do I get the message that my stomach won’t be happy when I eat a fruit-matter item like a strawberry?

I have version 0.9-3499-g72a1f11

Also despite the message I don’t actually get any negative moral modifiers from eating fruit-matter items, as far as I can tell.[/quote]

…Did that expansion with lactose intolerance not get merged or did I miss-label strawberries…

Edit: Looks like I did forget, whoops… Unless more show up I’m gonna wait till I get part 3 done of the foodstuffs.

Happy that it gonna be fixed :slight_smile:

Oh, and it more then just strawberries. So far I found cranberries, apples and fruit juice are also the same… I think it have something to do with the fruit-matter material. Sorry if you are talking about more materials instead then more items of that materials, I am not sure. :expressionless:

Is there a “Lactose Intolerance” trait in the game? Because I’m almost positive I set Apples as a “Fruit” There should be Veggy and Fruit specific “dislike” perks as well. Not just a veggy one.

Well I can choose the lactose intolerance trait at character creation, but I never pick it. (I upgraded to the latest game version, and it is the same.) I just ate an apple, and it said the same thing… It is also say that the material is fruit-matter just like strawberries and cranberries.

What traits do you have?

Negative:
Addictive Personality
Heavy Sleeper
Lightweight
Near-Sighted
Trigger Happy
Truth Teller
Ugly

Positive:
Pain Resistant

Wait… That is my normal build. Replace the near-sighted with the veggy hater trait.

[quote=“Notquiteright, post:9, topic:4826”]Negative:
Addictive Personality
Heavy Sleeper
Lightweight
Near-Sighted
Trigger Happy
Truth Teller
Ugly

Positive:
Pain Resistant[/quote]

There’s no reason you should be getting dislike veggy warnings.

Like I said… (Sorry about that) replace near sighted with Hates Vegetables.

When you’r connected to the forum, you may just want to edit your post instead of making a second.
You can also do stuff like this, and just writte down [edit] to help people understand ^^

Oh… Okay. Will do from now on.