Food staying hot for multiple days

I’ve discovered a bug in the SDL version of the newest experimental (2616), where I will cook meat and it will remain hot for multiple days. Occasionally some will cool, but most of it remains hot far longer than it should in early spring. I can provide more information if needed, but most of my options are set to default and I’m not using any mods but “Boats” and “Vehicle Additions”.
Edit: I also just found some uncooked bird eggs in the trunk of my car that’ve been there for ten days. I don’t know how long it takes them to expire, but that seems odd.

The (hot) thing sounds like a definite bug.

Unwashed eggs will remain edible for a week or two at room temperature. It’s that modern factory-production stuff (like removing the out coating via washing and scrubbing) that makes the eggs you buy at the store require constant refrigeration.

I’m not sure if it’s still the case, but hot items were once active items. If they still are, it can be the case of:

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:3, topic:8575”]I’m not sure if it’s still the case, but hot items were once active items. If they still are, it can be the case of:
https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/issues/10761[/quote]
I suspect that’s exactly what is happening, actually. I just took another look at it and in each instance, it’s the cooked meat at the bottom of the inventory list that’s cooling, and the bottom would be the last item added.