Flight

Idea, Airplanes and a flight system, even if it is difficult and dangerous to use. I think that not having airfields and the ability to make a helicopter gunship or strafe a town is silly, after all, we have TELEPORTERS, I think we should have airplanes in some form.

…Just a question, how long have you known of Cata DDA?

Having airfields, wrecked/semi-wrecked aircraft and aviation paraphenalia is pretty simple. Getting the z-levels to play nice with each other isn’t.

No need to be an asshole to the new guy.

Hello and welcome! Sorry our forum base is such asshats to newcomers!

[sub]Also what the hell, I’m the only person being nice to someone and everyone else is trolling.[/sub]

Mate, I’ve played it for over a year, taking a few months off ending last week

Shhh we were all hazed in at some point. Welcome and all that also I’d like planes to but not yet. Z-Levels first.

I just have been waiting for this for a very long time, I would also like boats, but that is for another post :stuck_out_tongue:

But seriously, some people just need to chill their tits to new guys.

Is relatively nice to people
Can’t be mean to one person

But that’s dickish. Sorry, new guy.

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:9, topic:6475”]>Is relatively nice to people

Can’t be mean to one person

But that’s dickish. Sorry, new guy.[/quote]

Why am I being the nice mediator here?
Madness it be.

Oh, no fears outlander, we all eagerly await the repercussions of z-levels.

Fucking zombie crows.

maybe make a helicopter what will be uncreateable and rare
flying it will work like long range debug teleport but heli can land only on field?

[quote=“Belteshazzar, post:11, topic:6475”]Oh, no fears outlander, we all eagerly await the repercussions of z-levels.

[/quote]
To change the quote of starkravingmad, WELCOME TO MORROWIND.
HOPE YOU LIKE FUCKING CLIFF RACERS!

Your plane lifts off!

Your plane crashes into a Crawling Zombie!

I’d like boats, too. They’re an easier project, so maybe the time for that other post is nigh? :slight_smile:

Boats ended up being another z level issue too. They need to be able to travel under bridges without issue.

Those z-levels. :’(

but flying with helicopter will be possible without z levels just like debug long range teleport but make “some” noise and take some time and alslo is only possible to land only on airfield or field what is discovered alerday this will work like safe fast travel system what consume fuel maybe scout option too what will work like lab map download but only z level 0 will be discovered

It would definitely be awesome to add aircraft wrecks and airports and such, even before Z-levels get a serious implementation.
I imagine that the giant mobile command centers would get a lot more acceleration from a jet engine than a series of V8s, it might even make them plausible for short range trips instead of getting up to speed and stopping by bulldozing an entire forest to slow down.

Of course you’d need to scavenge literal tons of fuel, but that’s when attaching a half dozen external gas tanks to a motorcycle becomes useful for something other than wide area demolition.

[quote=“Mrnocamera, post:14, topic:6475”][spoiler=Mrnocamera]

To change the quote of starkravingmad, WELCOME TO MORROWIND.
HOPE YOU LIKE FUCKING CLIFF RACERS![/quote]
Praise Saint Jiub, the greatest hero of Morrowind (The Nerevarine? Who’s that?)
The worst part about that clip is that gathering such a swarm of cliff racers is only an exercise of free time, involving no particular difficulty and requiring little effort.