Finding my Trolley

So I have lost my trolley somewhere in either a town or adjacent mall. I’ve cleared them both out, but now I can’t remember where the damn trolley is. Is there a map search program? Can you reveal the extent of the uncovered map in debug? My character has a better memory than me, and I’m sure he remembers where it is. I just need a little help getting him there. Any help?

there are artifacts what give ability to see through walls you can debug one too

That’s cool, but is there any way to do it without walking around? Summer is almost over and I don’t want to spend several weeks combing the town.

I found it in the Pharmacy. Should’ve realised John left it behind when he found the Tramadol. But for future reference a map search program would be cool…

If you rename your vehicles you could just search he savefiles with nothing like notepad++ file search then workout what maptile that savefile connects to,

There’s a vehicle tracking device. I haven’t tried it, but it’s supposed to show where your vehicle is on a PDA (I think).

Personally, I stop and annotate the map every time I park it, then take off the note when I get back in.

[quote=“deoxy, post:6, topic:10537”]There’s a vehicle tracking device. I haven’t tried it, but it’s supposed to show where your vehicle is on a PDA (I think).

Personally, I stop and annotate the map every time I park it, then take off the note when I get back in.[/quote]

I generally do this as well.

Map notes are you friend, and work in a immersive sense, you are making notes on your own map in game

i mostly use notes to mark things like minefields, bases, rare wehicles what will be someday salvaged (solar, tank) because i never left my cart or leave it in base when i cant take it with me