Feature Freeze for 0.D

Build #8544 is the first release candidate for 0.D.

Please grab your build of choice from https://dev.narc.ro/cataclysm/jenkins-latest/ and give it a spin. We’ve been intensively bugfixing for weeks now, but that’s no guarantee that we got everything. Let us know if you run across anything major.

Unless some huge problems arise before then, release will be March 3rd or so.

I’m working on argentinian translation. I’m just notice this post… this means I have to work on “0.D-cataclysm-dda” file on Transifex and not anymore on “master-cataclysm-dda”?
There are like 4.000 strings that were not transfered from the file I was working on to the new 0.D file.

I get to be ‘that guy’: can we please get the release WORKING please? The interface is screwed for me on the x64 Windows Tiles build. I start it up, and first the font is tiny and the window is normal size. Close and re-open, it’s large now and fonts look okay, but it decided to use my whole screen. I change the settings to have less with and height, save, restart. It ignores my changes, changes the window and does nothing for the actual rendering, just squishes everything and cuts off fonts vertically. I have a 2560x1440 screen, and this is what happens if I scale it down to 1920x1088 (not what I plan on using but just a roundabout example:

Since I never got a reply from the multiple times I posted in the forum and on github with explicit cases of font rendering being broken, I assume that hasn’t been fixed yet either.

I didn’t expect to come back an even more broken interface. I already pointed out one source of fonts getting malformed on github, I couldn’t identify the source of fonts themselves being distorted.

Shoulda been here last Halloween lol xD

you can download the po file with translation from the master and reupload it to 0.D branch, transifex is clever enough to match those strings.
This should make the untranslated strings to go down to about 200.
Even then, most are just spelling checked strings.

Build 8561 has most pending changes applied, please give it a spin if you have time, I’m still going to try to get all the announcements done today, and unless a showstopper appears, it’s happening.

3 Likes

Guess I should finally update my week old build if this is going to be release, been waiting for it before patching again.