[Experimental] Pulping gone wild

Looks like it’s broken at the moment. Anything you swing at gets pulped instantly.

I dunno… I kinda like it.

It’s a feature not a bug. Kevin made a PR to streamline all the pulping.

Dang.

so, not working as intended… :frowning: Now I have the thought of hitting a zombie hulk with a string and pulping it

I’ve heard that one before.

No, it is working as intended. The thing is that now the game will automatically keep pulping until it completely destroys the corpse (I believe there is also a “very long time” check in there as well). It’s just that it takes a fair bit longer now then it used to, since you are actually smashing the corpse like 10 times or so in that one “smash” command.

No, it is working as intended. The thing is that now the game will automatically keep pulping until it completely destroys the corpse (I believe there is also a “very long time” check in there as well). It’s just that it takes a fair bit longer now then it used to, since you are actually smashing the corpse like 10 times or so in that one “smash” command.[/quote]

so, removing redundant key presses?

Pretty much. We’re looking at rebalancing butcher times (if it hasn’t happened already, I don’t think it has) to be much more realistic, so smashing is going to become the new “base” way to deal with zombie corpses and we didn’t want players to have to press the same key like 15 times every time they wanted to get rid of a corpse (players complain enough already about having to press two, could you imagine the complaints for ten? :P).