Experimental features?

I was wondering if there were plans to update the experimental features thread in the announcements section? It seems that since the Devs threw dragon out, no one else is updating it. It would be nice to know whats going on without having to dig through GitHub, which is incomprehensible to some, myself included.

What do you mean by “threw the dragon out”?

I didn’t say “the dragon,” I said “dragon.” referring to “Random_Dragon.”
Random_Dragon was banned from contributing and left, he was the one who posted a large number of the update logs to the latest experimental features thread. He isn’t around to do it anymore and that thread hasn’t been updated since last month and the information given in that last march 7th post was negligible to the current development goings on even at the time.

damn, does that mean he can’t contribute to his merged mod too? I like his arcana mod very much, but if it’s merged with the game and he is banned from contributing then… will it still be improved on or left to rot?

I am sure that someone will eventually update it.

I didn’t say “the dragon,” I said “dragon.” referring to “Random_Dragon.”
Random_Dragon was banned from contributing and left, he was the one who posted a large number of the update logs to the latest experimental features thread. He isn’t around to do it anymore and that thread hasn’t been updated since last month and the information given in that last march 7th post was negligible to the current development goings on even at the time.[/quote]

Whoa, I missed that. ?!? Those kinds of things are seldom a good thing…

Wait why did Random_Dragon get banned? Did he do something wrong or…?

from what i researched, he pissed off Kevin… very very much…

Damn that really sucks, I’m a fan of Arcana mod and always been looking forward to any updates for that mod, I hope it doesn’t get abandoned… has an enormous potential adding all kind of magical stuff fitting to the game lore.

Wtf… how did he piss him off. Must of been huge to ban such a avid contributor. He was always a really friendly guy too.

Yeah, it’s a damn shame alright. Hopefully those mods dont get broken by future changes.
Anything on the experimental features though? That’s kind of why I made the thread. :confused:
[edit] Ah, but I see coolthulhu has put some infos on the experimental features thread. Thanks coolthulhu!

Man that fucking sucks. Random_Dragon was one of the first people I talked to on the forum… Such a nice guy.

Do Understate it Artyom. Random Dragon had more posts on this forum that I think anyone else entirely. Has more than Kevin.