Experimental 0.9-2326-g708d1bb - Why can't I craft CBMs?

The wiki says I should be able to craft CBMs as soon as my skills in electronics and first aid are high enough.

They are currently at the levels stated for the Solar Panels implant.

The “CBM” section of my crafting menu is completely blank. What’s going on here?

They’ve been moved to recipe books, which can be found in science labs.

It’s a minor bother to get, but it makes a bit more sense than simply inventing robotic prosthetics out of thin air.

…Well… crap.

That’s annoying. Because I still have no way of powering my CBMs although I have quite a lot installed.

Maybe I’ll cheat myself a solar power CBM seeing as I could have built one before I installed a new game version.

Also, I did find some zombie scientists, and they had science bunker ID cards. Does that mean there must be a bunker nearby?

[quote=“DG123, post:3, topic:4583”]…Well… crap.

That’s annoying. Because I still have no way of powering my CBMs although I have quite a lot installed.

Maybe I’ll cheat myself a solar power CBM seeing as I could have built one before I installed a new game version.

Also, I did find some zombie scientists, and they had science bunker ID cards. Does that mean there must be a bunker nearby?[/quote]

No not necessarily, but labs are common, bunkers slightly less common. Also, shocker zombies, when butchered, have a chance of having CBMs. I think there are other zombies that do too, but I’m not 100% sure on that.

Yes, I found them on the scientist zombies, I think.

Nearby is a military bunker but no sign of a science facility.

Yes, both scientist zombies and shocker zombies are CBM piñatas: butcher them for a bounty of fun bionic treats.

It would seem there are also human corpse pinatas. I found a lot of MBR vets on a couple of human corpses and one military zombie. One of them contains superalloy plates.