So I’ve noticed the following problems while fooling around with boats:
- The land-speed measure doesn’t match spaces moved, 20-speed = 1 space every 2 turns.
- Boats can ram things that are underwater, like fish.
- If you jump out of a boat, you won’t be able to dive until you reach a proper land tile and re-enter the water (Boarding the boat again causes an error message but proceeds normally afterwards). You can avoid this by moving onto a “protrusion” part, like a spike or blade, before going into the water.
- Encountering a boat while diving makes you board the boat if you try to move onto it.
- Enemies can attack from underwater, even if the spot they occupy is under your boat. You can attack them, but can’t see them and all attacks are from “unseen sources”.