Everything Froze

alright i’ll get right to the point,

i was dissembling a RV and i heard 5xCRASH and my girl NPC disappeared and then i was WTF but continued and then went on and saw 2 zombies and walked up to them to kill them and killed the fat one and saw the regular one was just standing there, i stood right next to it for like 10 minuets but nothing happens.

What just happened?

Ever moved characters between worlds? Did you get debug messages? Did your NPC try to eat a lighter? Did her head explode?
To me, it looks like one of those rare bugs that fuck up everything, but shouldn’t happen very often.

[quote=“MrQwerty, post:2, topic:11700”]Ever moved characters between worlds? Never
Did you get debug messages? Nope
Did your NPC try to eat a lighter? don’t think so (do NPC even eat the girl i had with me never ate or drank)
Did her head explode? I did see some blood, but i think it’s from a corpse
To me, it looks like one of those rare bugs that fuck up everything, but shouldn’t happen very often.[/quote]

So is there nothing i can do about it?

debug new npc and debug items/stats/skills

can you explain how to do that.

and what will it do?

you will create npc what will replace lost one

It will spawn a new NPC and then you will get to make it like the old one.
To do it bind a key to debug mode and work from there.
This is cheating, but if you do it for a good reason, is perfectly acceptable. (and it would be even if it was not for a good reason, but then you’d be diminishing the fun you get)

But what about the frozen zombies?

Set a fire and warm it up.

Have you tried stabbing it repeatedly with a knife? That tends to fix most zombie-related troubles.

ya but it’s like playing a zombie game without the zombies (the walking dead but with frozen zombies)

if zombies do not move at all try updating your game or submit bug report at garage on forum