Empty locations for group GROUP_SEWER

When I get close to the refugee center I found, the game crashes, and if I look in the debug.log file, I find a bunch of these:

15:48:41.672 MAP : src/map.cpp:6801: Empty locations for group GROUP_SEWER at uniform submap 6,9,-3 global 978,3501,-3

The numbers on the beginning and end are different, of course. I’ve tried it several times, and that always happens, so I guessed that there simply wasn’t a special pump-station town to generate the GROUP_SEWER in, but when I loaded up the game again and tried leaving the area, I accidentally found one … quite close by.

I explored around a little more, then saved and tried going to the refugee center again, and it crashed again, but there were a lot fewer of the crash messages this time.

Any ideas?

Explored literally all the way around the refugee center, then approached… crash, LOTS of that message - several dozen, at least.

Very strange.

Upload the save somewhere?

Looks like a spawn location related bug related to spawn locations over solid rock, but I don’t see what would be causing it.

I decided to just go on and ignore that refugee center.

Then, I found another one, and it happens there, too. :-/

Anyway, I’ll try to get the save uploaded some evening this week. And I saved a copy of the save file right next to the first refugee center, so I’ll throw them both up, I guess.

OK, nevermind, I think I found the problem.

Factions.

For some reason, I have no factions. I ported this character to a new world, and I must have missed a file.