Editing character stats?

Is there some way to modify character stats? Possibly by modifying the save file some how? I’ve been searching for a solution, but haven’t been able to come up with anything.

I’ve heard people talking about Cheat Engine, but i personally don’t know.

Jack up the character creation points in the options menu, create a character with 20 in all stats and add whatever skills you like.

If that’s not enough, wish in stat-boosting CBMs and prime mutations. That’s a possible 31 points in all for stats before modifiers. I doubt you need anything higher than that.

If all else fails, there’s a save-editing guide somewhere or use a memory editor.

[quote=“Blaze, post:3, topic:5156”]Jack up the character creation points in the options menu, create a character with 20 in all stats and add whatever skills you like.

If that’s not enough, wish in stat-boosting CBMs and prime mutations. That’s a possible 31 points in all for stats before modifiers. I doubt you need anything higher than that.

If all else fails, there’s a save-editing guide somewhere or use a memory editor.[/quote]

I think he talked about an already made character.
Anyways, using the debug menu should help. If you don’t know where it is, tell me.