"e" is totally OP

[quote=“The Darkling Wolf, post:14, topic:2555”]I’ve taken the posts in this thread into consideration and have determined the optimum course of action for the future.

1. Items will no longer exist, you’ll start the game with a gun and sword that level up as you do, this prevents the game from being unbalanced by finding good weapons.
  2. You’ll no longer be able to move freely, the game will automatically move your character along a predetermined path and you just need to shoot zombies.
  3. The @ will be replaced by a :slight_smile: and the morale system will be removed, it was just forcing penalties on the player anyway.
  4. We’re adding hats.
  5. The hats will be obtainable through cheap microtransactions.
  6. You will also be able to buy higher level starting guns using real money. This money will be used to fund crack binges and hookers further development.
  7. The options menu is being removed, it just adds bloat and spoils leaderboards.
  8. Modding is also being removed, for the same reasons as above.[/quote]

Not good enough.

NO ITEMS. @ ONLY. FINAL DESTINATION.

No Final Destination, no sale.

The forums, videos, and wiki are all too OP! They let us actualy play the game so we know what to do! Infact, knowlage of the game is waaaaaaaaay to OP! Send jabberwocks to everyone’s house who plays cataclysm.

The money system is way too OP. I mean, there is this massless object that we always have with us (even when naked) and it is only used in one single situation (NPC trading) and it can get any item we want. Way too OP dont you agree?

Also, that picture is giant, luckily I am at work with an extra widescreen, but you should really spoiler tag it.

Way for you all to just undermine the meaning of my picture with your petty forum etiquette lol.